New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by daney_waney View Post
    I beg to disagree. Porsche is probably better but they cater to a different market. Audi? That is overhyped and overpriced. Driving pleasure is not the same as BMW or Benz. As for Lexus, it's just Toyota with a different brand and a higher price tag. :P

As for the Lemon, no that does not qualify as a lemon. As mentioned earlier, it should be covered by warranty. =) It sucks that it happened but it does happen. =)
    i must disagree... bmw has a great ride but has its downfalls if your not into the better "handling feel" ride... better handling means stiffer suspension and heavier steering feel...
    audi as an overhyped and overpriced vehicle? come on... check the interior of an audi and bmw...youll notice a large gap between the quality and the design... even more options as "standard" in the vehicle...

as for benz... my sister has a e-class coupe AMG... but she herself wanted an audi a6 if she only new it would be launched here...
    even consumer reports shows audi has better satisfactory rating than mb and bmw...

try to drive an audi a6, bmw 5 series and e-class... even a typical badge snob would be stunned

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daney_waney View Post
    Audi? That is overhyped and overpriced. Driving pleasure is not the same as BMW or Benz.
    It is because most AUDIs are FRONT WHEEL DRIVE In the Philippines that's 8/10 Audis.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    It is because most AUDIs are FRONT WHEEL DRIVE In the Philippines that's 8/10 Audis.
    hehehe thats why almost all new audis that PGA brings here are already quattro :D AWD for the WIN! :D

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sorry to hear what happened to you

best to bring it to the dealer or talk to a lawyer already about your remedies

on the bright side, buti nalang hindi nangyari ito sa montero thread kundi madami ng nagpost at bumatikos

nyahahahaha

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    If I were the TS I would agree with the extended extended warranty. Plus have the car checked right now.

Bets to have a 2nd opinion too since you are probably stuck with this car since there is no "lemon law" nag in the PI.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Walng Kwenta ang Audi if it is NOT QUATTRO.

It is just an ordinary FWD car.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Walng Kwenta ang Audi if it is NOT QUATTRO.

It is just an ordinary FWD car.
    very "Old" audis are FWD... :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Driving an e class benz feels much better than a bmw its much comfortable, but i like driving bmw 5 series better. Im not sure why...... hmmm......

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by edmund_tario View Post
    Driving an e class benz feels much better than a bmw its much comfortable, but i like driving bmw 5 series better. Im not sure why...... hmmm......
    I agree with this statement, I'm far more satisfied with my Benzes than my wife's one month old 3 series, the ride sucks big time, grabe ang tagtag, mas ok pa sumakay sa likod ng L300 van.

Grabe, a new 3 series na walang binatbat sa 30 year old na 123 body na Benz ko. It's now in Autohaus Libis waiting for something related sa ignition, not bad!!! A month old car with about 400km on it biglang titirik out of the blue!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    I agree with this statement, I'm far more satisfied with my Benzes than my wife's one month old 3 series, the ride sucks big time, grabe ang tagtag, mas ok pa sumakay sa likod ng L300 van.

Grabe, a new 3 series na walang binatbat sa 30 year old na 123 body na Benz ko. It's now in Autohaus Libis waiting for something related sa ignition, not bad!!! A month old car with about 400km on it biglang titirik out of the blue!
    BMWs were never known for their comfort. While MBs make comfort their top priority with their cars.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Consumer Issue BMW