New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I do know the taxes go to the gov't. I merely stated that for statistical purposes. India sold 1300 bimmers for 2007, us 400x2 so mayaman pa rin tayo.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    I do know the taxes go to the gov't. I merely stated that for statistical purposes. India sold 1300 bimmers for 2007, us 400x2 so mayaman pa rin tayo.
    Not really.

It'll depend on the market penetration in India, which is still a growing market.

Do note that Singapore is the largest single customer for BMWs in the region... and their taxes (all things considered) are around 200%.

You can't count 400 and multiply by two for taxes... that still means only four hundred people (out of nearly 80 million) bought BMWs... the rest of us could still be sh*t poor and the statistics still wouldn't change one bit.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Saw that too, last year... didn't think it was worth replying to... maybe he didn't get "lucky", eh? She's a nice kid, sent us all a thank-you letter when she resigned.
    Get LUCKY? She is a 43-year old woman with a body of a Bulgarian powerlifter.
    Hahaha C'mon!!!!

You are impressed with a Thank You letter? Boy, you don't know her that well, tsk tsk.

Lito German had to apologize to me personally for the boo-boo that she did to us in our company when we worked together with BMW in a major media event. I am not going to expound on this...baka magulat kayo sa ginawa niya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    I've already heard it several months back.....and I even read it in some magazine..

I thought it was already confirmed because BMW klassik in araneta ave. was closed down....then suddenly after a few weeks I was able to cruise around greenhills to see that they have just relocated....

hhhmmm ano nga kaya?
    sarado na rin ung bmw sa greenhills naging hyundai n lng, malas ung lugar n un ung cherry nauna dun nagsarado tapos bmw kala ko click dun kaso sarado na agad

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    sarado na rin ung bmw sa greenhills naging hyundai n lng, malas ung lugar n un ung cherry nauna dun nagsarado tapos bmw kala ko click dun kaso sarado na agad
    Autohub owns that dealership, guess they'll try their luck with Hyundai.
    The old Chery dealership is now MotoItalia, also a part of the Autohub group.

Autohub closed their BMW dealership, but BMW is still in the country.
    Last edited by AG4; April 10th, 2010 at 10:26 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    how about the branch in alabang? matagal ko ng naririnig na magsasarado sila kaso mukang di naman nagsara

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Get LUCKY? She is a 43-year old woman with a body of a Bulgarian powerlifter.
    Hahaha C'mon!!!!

You are impressed with a Thank You letter? Boy, you don't know her that well, tsk tsk.

Lito German had to apologize to me personally for the boo-boo that she did to us in our company when we worked together with BMW in a major media event. I am not going to expound on this...baka magulat kayo sa ginawa niya.

Hey Marg. Here is a pic of LEANA FERALES, the Bulgarian Bitch from BMW.

Hey Niky, I don't think she's a girl (or guy?) I wanna get "lucky" with.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ^^ starbucks lovers legs

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post

Hey Marg. Here is a pic of LEANA FERALES, the Bulgarian Bitch from BMW.

Hey Niky, I don't think she's a girl (or guy?) I wanna get "lucky" with.
    NYEK, Pangit pala.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    Klassik was IMO the best CASA when servicing BMWs. The price of their parts are even cheaper than the rest of the BMW dealers. They still service BMWs afaik even being a hyundai dealer..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
BMW Philippines Closing Down Soon?