New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Help I'm confused!

Ang daming models ng BMW! e36, e46, etc. etc.

316i? 318i? what are the differences?

what's m-sport? how do you differentiate an m-sport look with the real thing?

I'm looking to buy a late 90's or early 2000+ model. i'm confused about the models.

which one is the better buy? i know practicality is out the door since maintaining will be quite costly, but which one is bang for the buck? 500k-600k budget.

which one is more fuel efficient? does one specific model have a recurring problem? matibay ba 'yung mga late 90's early 2000s?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yung E30, E36, E46, E90 chassis code yan

lahat yan 3 series na iba-iba generation

people use chassis code coz it's easier than yr model

like people use ae92, ae101 para sa corolla

sa bawat chassis code meron mga model -- 318, 320 etc -- engine displacement ang pagkaiba ng mga yan

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    BMW 3 Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yung mga M-sport difference sa regular sedans:
    - bumpers
    - suspension (sport tuned, mas mababa ng konti)
    - steering wheel
    - interior trims
    * mostly cosmetic difference aside from the suspension.

pero wala sila pinagkaiba sa makina ng regular sedans. parang

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ayaw ma-edit yung first reply ko. anyway, ito dapat ang kasunod.

......parang regular sedan na naka bihis yung mga M-sport.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    My vote goes for BMW because I have one and love it, but I've heard their repair costs are very high. My dad had a Lexus for many years and never had any problems with it. I guess it depends on the model that you want. If you're buying new then go with BMW and if you're buying used then get a Lexus. Both are nice though and you wont be disappointed with either one.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Here is a lot of BMW car company introduce the luxury and elite class car model to their customers and these are all models
    have a great look and very expensive and fully modified

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    318 - 3 series 1.8L engine
    320 - 3 series 2.0L engine
    325 - 3 series 2.5L engine
    Etc...

The msport edition have ///M parts on the unit like ///M suspensions, rims, bumper, dashboard, body color on the trims (black for regular sedans) smg transmissions for the 325I E46 with paddle shifters, cruise control and DSC or dynamic stability control.

Madaming nagpapanggap na ///M. But if you know your car it's easy to spot.

For me I still love the E46 in terms of looks. I'd go for the 325i msport but the smg transmission is "crappy".

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by InDeep View Post
    Etc...
    The second and third numbers in a BMW's name isn't necessarily its displacement. The E46 and E90 318i's actually have 2-liter engines. The F30 328i also only has a 2-liter under the hood, albeit turbocharged.

- - - Updated - - -

Etc...
    The second and third numbers in a BMW's name isn't necessarily its displacement. The E46 and E90 318i's actually have 2-liter engines. The F30 328i also only has a 2-liter under the hood, albeit turbocharged.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Etc...

The msport edition have ///M parts on the unit like ///M suspensions, rims, bumper, dashboard, body color on the trims (black for regular sedans) smg transmissions for the 325I E46 with paddle shifters, cruise control and DSC or dynamic stability control.

Madaming nagpapanggap na ///M. But if you know your car it's easy to spot.

For me I still love the E46 in terms of looks. I'd go for the 325i msport but the smg transmission is "crappy".
    Well Said

Cheap Car Shipping

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I see thanks. I think this applies for the older versions perhaps? The E36?

BMW Models