New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    For Car and House Insurance, the best deals are with MAPFRE Insular Insurance Corporation. Get comprehensive protection for the assets you worked hard for. Recover from the unexpected, and prepare for the future. PM me for any inquiries or assistance. And for those who are renewing their car registration, Compulsory Third Party Liability (CTPL) should only cost Php560, don't get hustled out there!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysg View Post
    My car is a 120D (MY) and I use the Petron Euro 4 compliant Diesel Max and my fuel consumption in the city goes up during heavy, rush hour traffic to 10.8 km./liter and my highway consumption is 17 km./liter if I maintain a speed of 100 kph. and below but goes down to 14-15 km./liter if I go past 100.

sir wala pa po euro 4 and diesel ng petron only their petrol fuel.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nhiecah_nice29 View Post
    For Car and House Insurance, the best deals are with MAPFRE Insular Insurance Corporation. Get comprehensive protection for the assets you worked hard for. Recover from the unexpected, and prepare for the future. PM me for any inquiries or assistance. And for those who are renewing their car registration, Compulsory Third Party Liability (CTPL) should only cost Php560, don't get hustled out there!
    Yup,, I strongly concur with you statement and admire too, since I do have these MAPFRE Insurance and its really helpful for all of us,,
    Details

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hello BMW OWNERS!

I am new here and thank you for adding me up. Well I would like to ask and get some expert feedback from all bimmer owners.

If I am going to get my first SECOND HAND BMW, Preferably more on to comfort and fuel consumption is low, which brand or body type or year model is the best.

Thank you! Your comments and feedback will really help me a lot!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I would suggest Kung comfort mga series 5 o 7 pag low fuel consumption series 316i, depende sa purpose mo Kung everyday car 316i.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    [QUOTE=Gian Gervacio;2383177]Hello BMW OWNERS!

I am new here and thank you for adding me up. Well I would like to ask and get some expert feedback from all bimmer owners.

If I am going to get my first SECOND HAND BMW, Preferably more on to comfort and fuel consumption is low, which brand or body type or year model is the best.

Thank you! Your comments and feedback will really help me a lot![/QUOT

Facelifted 316i with M43 engine, reliable and very economical for its size, 11.5 km/L ave.
    No engine leak problem, no suspension issue.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by beamer whacko View Post
    its a good choice bro! matipid yan kahit i compare mo in some asian cars. naka bimmer ka pa.! mine is a 325i but happy ako sa ride though malakas ng konti sa consumption pero hanep naman ang performance. maintenance is also reasonable against asian cars. pag nakuha mo na. you can also let euro_care motors to maintain your precious car as what they did sa bimmer ko. you can contact them at 738 28 21 or look for dondie 0923 558 7334 his a nice guy. di ka lolokohin. his shop is somewhere in fairview area.

I have an e90 and i just recently decided to hav it serviced outside casa after all these years. Had it done at german motors. This carshop in fairview area pre whacko, reasonable ba sila mag charge, like a regular tune up change oil, how much inaabot mo? Gusto ko lang i-compare if worth it yung travel to fairview vs libis area for german motors, and if wat services do they offer? Tnx

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    oo ok dyan

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    nice car sir.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Why is there so much difference between city and highway ??

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
BMW Fuel Consumption Database