New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MACpod View Post
    well after all, that comes with choosing a bimmer. i'd personally recommend the harman, if sound quality + cost is a deal.
    +1

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    It's gonna be brand new, the unit will be delivered hopefully March.
    *lazyfoot, how much is e90 320d nowadays?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NICO View Post
    *lazyfoot, how much is e90 320d nowadays?
    Sorry but i really don't know how much, the car won't be mine but i do get to "borrow" it on sundays

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    (Just new here) So i guess your friend already have the 320d? I bought one three weeks ago and i am very satisfied. It has 177 HP and high km/L on diesel. You have all the benefits of a gasoline car but you fuel on diesel - how great is that. Lahat kasi ng mga disadvantages ng diesel before ay na solve na ng BMW. Name it maingay, mabagal sa arangkada, mausok (to name a few) are thing of the past na. Kaya nga mas mahal ang diesel kaysa gasoline. Diesel cars are very popular in Europe and becoming popular in the USA (mahilig kasi sa gas mga kano). Pero Americans now realize what they are missing in a BMW diesel kaya ngayon diesel na rin sila hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by my_BMW View Post
    (Just new here) So i guess your friend already have the 320d? I bought one three weeks ago and i am very satisfied. It has 177 HP and high km/L on diesel. You have all the benefits of a gasoline car but you fuel on diesel - how great is that. Lahat kasi ng mga disadvantages ng diesel before ay na solve na ng BMW. Name it maingay, mabagal sa arangkada, mausok (to name a few) are thing of the past na. Kaya nga mas mahal ang diesel kaysa gasoline. Diesel cars are very popular in Europe and becoming popular in the USA (mahilig kasi sa gas mga kano). Pero Americans now realize what they are missing in a BMW diesel kaya ngayon diesel na rin sila hehehe.
    Congrats chief. Any exact figures in terms of mileage? City / highway?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    i wish they had the 335d model here... that would be absolute pwnage.
    They (BMW Philippines when it was still extant) brought in a single evaluation unit a few years back. news is that they couldn't make it work with our local diesel fuel kaya ayun all we see hence are 320d s.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *batang_raon14 - for my actual mileage 12km/L home to office and vice versa (i work in Laguna). I tried highway via C5 QC to Las Pinas madaling araw walang traffic 18.8km/L hataw pa.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wala na bang available na 2.5 gas?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *jonski - as far as i know wala ng 2.5i na 3 series. baka 5 series meron.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    mybmw, how were you able to get a 600k discount? didnt know that you could get that much discount, i thought my 200k discount was more than enough, but i guess i should have asked for more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
BMW 3 series diesel