New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hello guys,
    My friend is planning to buy a E90 that is diesel powered. Is the 3 series diesel any good? What is its FC here in the Phil?
    Any feedback will be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    It still has this tak-atak-atak Diesel sound that I hate.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Great punch. Great transmission. Great handling. Rear seat could be bigger, but it's better than the older model, and not bad if you're used to old school compacts.

Lovely car. Cost of servicing is higher than for non-premium brands, and a big factor in the purchase decision should be the mileage of the vehicle and how many years of warranty are left.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    It's gonna be brand new, the unit will be delivered hopefully March.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    It's gonna be brand new, the unit will be delivered hopefully March.
    Ah. Then it's all good. Just remind him to watch out where he fuels up. He can ask at the dealership service center where the best gas station in the area is.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Ah. Then it's all good. Just remind him to watch out where he fuels up. He can ask at the dealership service center where the best gas station in the area is.
    Yeah, once it gets delivered we're gonna check if there is a sticker "Diesel only" if not i think i'll put one. Our group has been using petrol our whole life, but we're starting our transition to diesel power since it's starting to mature and due to other practical reasons.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    stereo sucks ass though for 320d.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    stereo sucks ass though for 320d.
    what do you mean? i don't expect much from the stereo anyway. he drives mostly on AM stereo hahaha

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    stereo dosen't have to suck. if you want a better oem stereo system the casa will gladly install, retrofit a better sound system for your 320d. alpine, harman kardon, bmw premium sound system take your pick. ihanda mo lang wallet mo.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    ihanda mo lang wallet mo.
    well after all, that comes with choosing a bimmer. i'd personally recommend the harman, if sound quality + cost is a deal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
BMW 3 series diesel