New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Masyado kayong walang gusto sa mga latest BMW. You guys still prefer the Bangle-era BMW models.
    the "Bangled" Bimmers were much maligned when it first came out, but I sure prefer them over these newer ones, the E60 being my favorite of the bunch. I dont get what BMW has going with their new big nostril designs.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ]

2012 BMW 1-Series M package revealed

Launches in March
    BMW has released the first pictures of the M Sport package for the 2012 1-Series.

Available in March, the model features an aggressive front fascia, a revised rear bumper and exclusive alloy wheels. Inside, there's a sport steering wheel, M-branded door sills and aluminum trim with blue accents.

Additional information will be announced closer to launch, but don't expect any major performance upgrades.
    - 2012 BMW 1-Series M package revealed

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    like the X1, the new 5 and 7

BMW's latest models (post bangle) looked better in the flesh than in pictures, so this would probably look good in person.

drools everytime i walked by on a parked X1 but still looks ugly in the pictures (like leopaul posted above)

havent seen a 5-series GT here though

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ptk675 View Post
    the "Bangled" Bimmers were much maligned when it first came out, but I sure prefer them over these newer ones, the E60 being my favorite of the bunch. I dont get what BMW has going with their new big nostril designs.
    Hmph. I don't like "Bangled" beamers and E-coded BMW models from the past (except the E89 Z4, which is new). I am now preferred to F-coded BMWs especially this. Kapag bago, accept it kahit sabihin pa ng pangit. I am welcomed to the 1-series full model change and I hope this will come out next year.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ive always disliked the looks of the 1-series and the z-series...but this one is beyond ugly, its horrendous...it has this idiotic or "hurr-durr" look about its headlamps and grills

off-topic
    the new m5 and 5-series looks badass, now sporting a v8 rather than the v10

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shredingman123 View Post
    ive always disliked the looks of the 1-series and the z-series...but this one is beyond ugly, its horrendous...it has this idiotic or "hurr-durr" look about its headlamps and grills

off-topic
    the new m5 and 5-series looks badass, now sporting a v8 rather than the v10
    What about the interior? Don't you like it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
All-new 2012 BMW 1-series hatchback (official photos)