New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3M Philippines, the sponsor of the "Why People Like Me Choose 3M Nomad Car Mat" Online Contest", announced today the winners of the recently-conducted contest as follows:

1) Juan Miguel S. Cabral (Valenzuela City)
    2) Rommelo C. Camarillo (Quezon City)
    3) Mark Arthur C. Tamula (Paranaque City)
    4) Anthony T. Agoncillo (Marikina City)
    5) Charlie E. Manuel (Malate)
    6) Ralph Gabriel C. Gutierrez (Tuguegarao City, Cagayan)
    7) Richard L. Sanchez (Tondo, Manila)
    8) Philip Anthony P. Ipapo (Parañaque City)
    9) Raymund Tan (Cebu City)
    10) Ernesto Ramos, Jr. (Las Piñas City)

They will each get a 3M Car Care Kit and 1 set of 3M Nomad Premium Car Mat. The winners will be informed by email on how they will be able to claim their prizes.

In behalf of the sponsor, 3M Philippines, Tsikot.com wishes each and every winner, Congratulations!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    nagemail na po ba ung 3m? wala pa kasi ako narereceive.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Winner we're notified earlier today. If you are one of the winners, you should have received a message like this:

SUBJECT: Claiming of Prizes for 3M's Online Contest, "Why People Like Me Choose 3M Nomad Car Mat."

Good day! Thank you for participating in 3M's Online Contest, "Why People Like Me Choose 3M Nomad Car Mat."
    We are happy to inform you that your write up has been chosen as one of the winning entries.

Claiming of prizes may be done starting Wednesday next week at the address indicated below.
    Please advise your preferred date & time of pick-up so we can in turn coordinate with our Business Center about the
    schedule of release of the items. Please bring a valid ID (driver's license, passport, or other government issued IDs)
    upon claiming. Also, please come prepared to have your photo taken as you receive the prizes.

As a preview, here is what is in store for you:

For winners outside of Metro Manila, please send in a scanned copy of your valid ID. We will ship your prize via courier
    service at the address you indicated in your entry. Please send us a photo that you have received the prizes.

Thank you all once again.

From Tsikot.com: Again congratulations to all the winners of the 3M's Online Contest, "Why People Like Me Choose 3M Nomad Car Mat."

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Hay tapos na pala. Sana may next time pa. Congrats sa mga winners.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    wala parin ako rcvd emai or kol,l kung san pick up prizes....tnx

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Wow, just amazing, I am sure that the winner of this gift is get more & more happy because he will get the full auto kit for his car. Thanks for informing about this prise now waiting for the result soon.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I am sure that winner is feeling happiest person of the earth for the day of result announcement.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Goinout
    Using the Goinout app is very simple – you can sign in through your Facebook accounts, allowing them to share the events you are attending with your friends. The app is fully mobile and Google maps integrated to ensure locating the venues can be done with ease. Download the free app :>>>>>
    Goinout on iPhone App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/goin...481019205?mt=8
    Goinout on Android App Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....goinout&hl=en

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12