New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kabibi bili lang namin ng Isuzu Sportivo, and im thingking of having this done. Is it really worth your money, magkano ba usually para sa ganitong sasakyan ang charge nila (for those who have it done), talaga bang kahit hindi ka na mga wax glossy parin sya, tumatagal naman ba ng years and kanyang kintab.

tnx n advance

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene69 View Post
    Kabibi bili lang namin ng Isuzu Sportivo, and im thingking of having this done. Is it really worth your money, magkano ba usually para sa ganitong sasakyan ang charge nila (for those who have it done), talaga bang kahit hindi ka na mga wax glossy parin sya, tumatagal naman ba ng years and kanyang kintab.

tnx n advance
    Ok lang naman jan sa Ziebart but it doesn't mean na hindi kana magwawax for a year at makintab parin. Have it undercoat nalang then sa Big Bert's ka nalang. Plugging Ako nga upto now hindi pako nagpapa ganyan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i have it done on my hilux. ok naman. i wash it only with water kasi pag shampoo matatangal ung gloss. the maintenance for it is every 3 months balik sa kanila para rewax. im satisfied. no need to shampoo just water kahit maputik pa. sa paint lang shempre. and dko na din kelangan mag wax every week-a month.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayz View Post
    i have it done on my hilux. ok naman. i wash it only with water kasi pag shampoo matatangal ung gloss. the maintenance for it is every 3 months balik sa kanila para rewax. im satisfied. no need to shampoo just water kahit maputik pa. sa paint lang shempre. and dko na din kelangan mag wax every week-a month.
    sir may i know kung magkano ang initial mong binayaran para sa Hilux and kung magkano din ang maintenance nya every 3 months, tnx

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    5,000 tapos less na every 3 months 3,500

6. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayz View Post
    5,000 tapos less na every 3 months 3,500
    ziebart po ba yan kuyang? and saan branch po? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene69 View Post

tnx n advance
    Ang Ziebart Diamond Gloss ay sealant lang not ceramic coating. In the long run mas mahal pa sya lalabas kaysa ceramic coating. Every 3 months babayad ka thousands of pesos but still will only last a few months. Plus the hardness that sealants have are not comparable to ceramic coating. This I really want to share with everyone. Lagi nating tatandaan na yung pinaka-top protection na pinalagay natin ang laging dapat nasa ibabaw. Waxing the car paint defeats the purpose of having the protection on the top most. Bawat paint protection category has its own properties that they exhibit to protect the paint clear coat. Overspray lang siguro dapat ilagay at hindi wax. At the end of the day to each his own pa rin naman yan. If you have the budget to spend one time for ceramic coating just do that one. Ziebart guarantees their ceramic coating jobs just like the other auto spas around Metro Manila. Ceramic coatings are guaranteed for a year or sometimes longer. Sealants wear off easily compared to ceramic coatings. Imagine the trouble you have to go thru 4 times a year in bringing your car for maintenance and re-application of sealants? You decide. Your budget. Just my two cents.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Salve View Post
    Ang Ziebart Diamond Gloss ay sealant lang not ceramic coating. In the long run mas mahal pa sya lalabas kaysa ceramic coating. Every 3 months babayad ka thousands of pesos but still will only last a few months. Plus the hardness that sealants have are not comparable to ceramic coating. This I really want to share with everyone. Lagi nating tatandaan na yung pinaka-top protection na pinalagay natin ang laging dapat nasa ibabaw. Waxing the car paint defeats the purpose of having the protection on the top most. Bawat paint protection category has its own properties that they exhibit to protect the paint clear coat. Overspray lang siguro dapat ilagay at hindi wax. At the end of the day to each his own pa rin naman yan. If you have the budget to spend one time for ceramic coating just do that one. Ziebart guarantees their ceramic coating jobs just like the other auto spas around Metro Manila. Ceramic coatings are guaranteed for a year or sometimes longer. Sealants wear off easily compared to ceramic coatings. Imagine the trouble you have to go thru 4 times a year in bringing your car for maintenance and re-application of sealants? You decide. Your budget. Just my two cents.
    Correciton sir, Ziebart Diamond Gloss / Protection is a once a year affair -- a once a year "hassle". The advantage is you don't need to wax the vehicle for the whole year.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Correciton sir, Ziebart Diamond Gloss / Protection is a once a year affair -- a once a year "hassle". The advantage is you don't need to wax the vehicle for the whole year.
    how much is this?

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    That would be swell, wouldn't it?

I wonder if they use nano ceramic particles as well or another type of product?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ziebart Diamond Gloss?