Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    how much is this?
    For Fortuner sir, I've been quoted as follows --

Diamond Gloss (1st application) : P 11,500.00
    annual Maintenance : 5,750.00

But I've got it at MetroDeal Promo for 6,899 pesos for the first application.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    That would be swell, wouldn't it?

I wonder if they use nano ceramic particles as well or another type of product?
    I thinks that's another type of product, sir. Their 3-layer nano ceramic particle protection is called the Z-gloss.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post

Optimum Impressions charges 12500 for one layer CSL and one layer EXOV4 plus wheel and glass protection. 5 yr warranty.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Correciton sir, Ziebart Diamond Gloss / Protection is a once a year affair -- a once a year "hassle". The advantage is you don't need to wax the vehicle for the whole year.
    Tama no need to wax dapat. Kasi you are defeating the very purpose of the top-most protection product that you applied. Besides, each product category has it's own characteristics which is not a guarantee that a spray wax or a paste wax would jive or blend or adhere to the specific sealant product that Ziebart uses.

5. Join Date
    May 2009

I thinks that's another type of product, sir. Their 3-layer nano ceramic particle protection is called the Z-gloss.
    Thanks for the info. Certainly worth considering especially now that the wet season is upon us. Acid rain is destructive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ziebart Diamond Gloss?