New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Walang Pinnacle dito bro... If you know a source, pa post naman... Pinnacle Souveran rules...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,

Unfortunately, I'm in the U.S., so hooking you up with Pinnacle will be quite difficult!

Pinnacle Souveran is awesome, much much too expensive though, especially for what I need. My car's not going to the Concours d'Elegance any time soon!

P21S is good enough for me nowadays!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nikko m
    cool,
    pre,orig pa ba white paint mo?mukhang ok pa ah...mine kce gastado na,kaya i really need a repaint..wala na shang gloss eh.
    8) nikko,
    orig pa paint ko pare....except for the front and rear bumpers...i had them repainted recently....
    :P dude kung wala lang gloss yung paint mo...baka makuha pa sa polishing :D ....if you want sa next EB ng Pinas Detailing pa polish mo yung hood mo muna baka ma restore pa :wink: :wink: ....puro detailing ginagawa ko sa paint ko kasi medjo namamahalan ako sa pa hilamos eh....
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e46boi: Try S100, it's exactly the asme as P21S but marketed as a Harley Davidson recommended wax... It's cheaper too, but works exactly the same as P21S...

Pinnacle is having a sale right now, you might wanna check it out... Also, if you wanna buy something in Classic Motoring Accessories (www.properautocare.com), let me know, send me an email and I can give you a 10% discount coupon code... (valid till the 31st of Oct)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,

The HD S100 wax, I found out only around 4 months ago. I still have to go through 2 jars of P21S, cause I bought them at a price I thought was cheap (and I thought that hoarding it was a good idea at that time)! I can get 2 jars of S100 for the price of a single jar of P21S! Oops, if only I had found out sooner....

Thanks for the offer, but I seem to have more detailing paraphernalia in the garage than I actually need! It is very much appreciated though!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,
    nope,never tried polishing it,or buffing it,or anything,hehe...basta pa car wash lang,kce im afraid baka wala ng color eh...bka primer na lumabas,hehe..sorry pre,wala talaga akong alam sa detailing eh..and kce it will cost me around 2-5t pa buff,detail and all,ehh sayang naman,ill have it repainted nalang db?what do you think?

cool,
    wag ka muna pa hilamos,ok pa nman color mo eh..

and when is the of pinas detailing?you might want to look at my car..hope to meet you guys soon,espacially theveed.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nikko, san ka nagpaquote ng 2-5Th for detailing? that's a bit steep...

if you happen to pass by the ortigas are during weekdays, give me a text/call, tignan natin...

malayo ang 5T sa 30T hehehe...

kahit nagpahilamos ka ng oto, if you don't take care of it, 3-5years wala narin.. if you spend 2-3K a year for paint care, you only spend 10-15K for 5 years... compared to 30-40K for repainting every 5 years...

mas mura ang pag maintain kahit kelan...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,
    noh..what i mean,is pang dag2x nalang sa pa repaint,and after this repaint,ill be taking care na of my car finish na talaga,coz mahal talaga pa repiant..hehe..

and sa automax,quote nila sakin 5t,pero whole car detailing na pala yun,

anyway,you going to rockwell ba?meet na lang tayp dun.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    5T for interior, engine and paint? mahal parin dude... Di aabot ng 4K sa Kamias kung ganun...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ic,ic...malayo kce kamias eh..pero,promise after my repaint,ill really take good care of my paint..hehe..sarap ng feeling when your finish is always clean and shiny eh..

anyway,ill inform you soon if im going to meguires kamias,pasama ako sayo..k..

and thanks for the tip pre..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
White car maintenance