New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    which brand and type(foam, microfiber, etc) do you prefer? how much did you get it and where from?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    foam wax applicator pads are about 65 to 80 pesos each depending on where you buy them. most common ones are the meguiars and the generic ones sold by blade.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i use only the generic or any foam like uratex. the more you wash it the more it softens for the next use

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    what is the likelihood of swirling your paint with foam applicators?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pachanga View Post
    Unlikely. The only thing I can think of is if you accidentally drop your applicator sponge and you continue using it instead of getting a freshly cleaned one.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pachanga View Post
    no swirls will be produced as long as you don't use it (foam) for rubbing. if machine use, there might be a little but it will dissapear (hidden) after polishing and buffing.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks for the replies.

i'm planning to get some of those sm arnold brand foam applicator pads this weekend. :D

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks for the replies.

i'm planning to get some of those sm arnold brand foam applicator pads this weekend. :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    wonder what's the difference between the violet meguiars (usually comes with nxt) and the yellow meguiars (sold off the shelf)?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    wonder what's the difference between the violet meguiars (usually comes with nxt) and the yellow meguiars (sold off the shelf)?
    Pareho lang yon... I have both. I think the ones that came with NXT were just colored violet/green to match the color theme of the product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
wax applicator pads