New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hello good day guys, the other day after a carwash napansin ko ang daming waterstains ang strada ko..How do i remove this?others advised me to wax my strada..is this the solution..or should i rewash my strada then apply the wax or wax straight ahead?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do a rewash... then wax....

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir 1D4LV i tried that this morning meron parin eh...any other suggestions sir?thanks

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    how about ipa-clay mo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dfopiso View Post
    how about ipa-clay mo?
    a one to two step detailing should work sa case mo bro.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Try those products that have cleaners in them, sir. Klasse/Carlack 68 twins might do the trick. If you find them expensive, try step 1 and step 2 of Meguiar's or Mothers. You can also try if polishing can remove it. Microtex Nanosil might remove it too. No matter how many car washes you do and how many layers of wax you apply, when those water marks are already embedded on your paint, there is no way you can remove them with those.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    i might have to try to get it detailed...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    can someone please explain what is clay?and how is it done?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    this is a good reference about detailing clay.

Auto detailing clay, detail clay bar, clay lubricant, Pinnacle Poly Clay, Wolfgang, auto detail clay, meguiar's detailing clay, auto clay bar

kung stains lang AIO / Cleaner wax can will do the trick. baka naman nag-etched na. post some photo. I'm assuming white / light colored yung strada mo.