New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i saw a honda civic lately and id like to pimp my ride just like his, mybe u can give me tips re this, i also watch pimp my ride, i wish i can do it in mine.

a. install a sunroof to a car without one
    b. put a keyless entry and seal then paint it so it will be all smooth outside, there will be no more key slot so it will really be keyless is it possible or is it impractical or troublesome example what if i keyless entry bogs down.. etc
    c. elavating doors, just like what u see in lamborghinis or back to the future i think i saw a hydraulic door, or somethin it can go up like a fliptop or it can slide 180 degrees to around 100 degrees.

do u think its feasible, and is it practical?

do u have any pimp ideas in mind, im thinking of that but we are not west coast customs, i hope there is one that really customize to our pimping clamor..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    a. this can be done. certain shops like DropIt can do this for you.

b. impractical. what if your keyless entry battery dies? you can't get in
    without it right?

c. not really practical to install lambo doors on econo boxes.
    it costs a lot and is really all for show hehehe

marami shops jan na naggagawa ng body kits and pimping stuff. you just need to search around.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Looks nice but the cost of pimpin' your car that way would probably cost you more than the car itself.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Looks nice but the cost of pimpin' your car that way would probably cost you more than the car itself.
    Korek ka dyan russfafa! malamang eh kasing mahal ng isa pang kotse yan...
    Try to look at this site po...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I agree.Installing a sunroof is ok but installing a keyless entry and seal the door handles is not practical.For me I like installing lambo doors on a 2 door car.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    not a fan of such things, but, whatever floats your boat mahn...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Have you ever seen the Lamborghini Murcielago that got into an accident and the people inside died because the Lambo flipped over and when it burned, it trapped them inside? Yes, they were burned alive...

Having shaved door handles won't also help if you're trapped inside and they need to pull you out...

Oh, and having a sunroof in this case doesn't help, either
    Last edited by mbeige; November 11th, 2006 at 05:55 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yes they look good but I don't like converting the doors to lambo type or whatever. It's not practical. Ok lang if it was made to do that like the Mercedes Gullwing or DMC's De Lorean. Hindi rin OK if paseal mo yung door handle and pure keyless lang. What if there is an emergency. Simple is better. Installing an OEM sunroof is ok and also with the OEM wrap around. But it's your choice really. Ikaw parin ang masusunod.
    Btw. Civic ba ride mo?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    honda cvc, bubutasan ba yung roof and put fiberglass with it?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    in my opinion, a car shouldnt have lambo doors if it's not a lambo hehe parang poser kasi ang dating eh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
sun roof and elevating doors