New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rusem View Post
    thanks guys for your inputs...but to be more specific, malamang familiar kayo sa sticker ng batang jumijingle na madalas idikit sa cover ng gas tank... siya, siya ang gusto kong tanggalin. we have goo gone and i used it before sa isa naming sasakyan, parang lumabo yung clear coat... may nagsabi naman sakin shampoo daw?? subukan ko nga...
    tama yung blow dryer. dahah dahan lang baka sumama yung clear coat. usually lumalabo yung gagamitan mo ng chemicals kasi natatanggal din pati yung wax/glaze sa paint. basta after mo natanggal yung sticker and residue. wash the panel with car shampoo, glaze then wax.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hello, just want to share this.. i've tried everything on removing the tazmania sticker on my gasoline tank - but adhesive was there and made the car look very dirty, ugly, etc....one friend suggested using kerosene to remove the adhesive...experimented on removing sticker on something else and it works... tried in my car, used 3 cotton balls and very small amount of kerosene...rubbed the portion and immediately adhesive was gone...and the paint? not affected! time saving! after removing... just applied small amount of rubbing compound to flatten the traces.....just perfect...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pentium9 View Post
    Hello, just want to share this.. i've tried everything on removing the tazmania sticker on my gasoline tank - but adhesive was there and made the car look very dirty, ugly, etc....one friend suggested using kerosene to remove the adhesive...experimented on removing sticker on something else and it works... tried in my car, used 3 cotton balls and very small amount of kerosene...rubbed the portion and immediately adhesive was gone...and the paint? not affected! time saving! after removing... just applied small amount of rubbing compound to flatten the traces.....just perfect...
    na try ko na to at very effective talaga... pag medyo may kunting traces pa applyan mo ng kunting rubbing compound tyak parang bago na naman yan. hehehe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sticker remover