New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hi guys! i've searched kaso wala eh... anyway, ask ko lang anong magandang pantanggal ng sticker na nakadikit sa body ng oto. yung hindi nakaksira ng paint... thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Try steam to soften it.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    depende sa sticker. do you have a pic?
    gamit ko nung tinanggal ko yung emblems, dental floss, 3M adhesive remover / wd40.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    goo gone.. it's sold in a small bottle but expensive... P100+

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wet towel and hair dryer

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    depende sa sticker. do you have a pic?
    gamit ko nung tinanggal ko yung emblems, dental floss, 3M adhesive remover / wd40.
    yup.. and also the one about goo gone.

ingat nga lang sa pagtanggal at baka masama ang paint.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I think the guy's asking how to remove the sticker itself, not the adhesive which is left after the sticker is removed...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    pag natanggal na yung sticker tapos may 'lagkit' pa, i try baby oil para matangal yung residue ng sticker..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks guys for your inputs...but to be more specific, malamang familiar kayo sa sticker ng batang jumijingle na madalas idikit sa cover ng gas tank... siya, siya ang gusto kong tanggalin. we have goo gone and i used it before sa isa naming sasakyan, parang lumabo yung clear coat... may nagsabi naman sakin shampoo daw?? subukan ko nga...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just use a hair dryer to soften the vinyl sticker and glue and then you can use your finger nails to peel it off. I has something similar on my car but bigger and it removed it completely, then you can use baby oil to remove the remaining glue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sticker remover