New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Hi guys just wanted to ask shop near biñan area na magaling gumawa ng dents and mag align my car is a honda city 2016. Nag kamali kasi ako ng atras tas tumama sa flower pot sa resort na pinag stay-an namin. Here are some pics. Ask ko narin kung usually magkano kaya aabutin neto.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Hi guys just wanted to ask shop near biñan area na magaling gumawa ng dents and mag align my car is a honda city 2016. Nag kamali kasi ako ng atras tas tumama sa flower pot sa resort na pinag stay-an namin. Here are some pics. Ask ko narin kung usually magkano kaya aabutin neto.

i imagine your car is under comprehensive insurance?
    talk to your insurer, po.

if i were me, and the bare metal is not showing, i'd let it be. i'll collect a few more, before i consider having it fixed.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 5th, 2018 at 12:36 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i imagine your car is under comprehensive insurance?
    talk to your insurer, po.

if i were me, and the bare metal is not showing, i'd let it be. i'll collect a few more, before i consider having it fixed.
    Unfortunately di pa po namin naasikaso ang renew ng insurance ng car. Yung dati po kasing may ari di na po nabayaran yung insurance.

Yes sir wala naman po scratches dents lang talaga. Ang inaalala ko lang po kasi is yung naka angat na part sa trunklid baka po kasi pag umulan pasukin yung trunk ng tubig.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Unfortunately di pa po namin naasikaso ang renew ng insurance ng car. Yung dati po kasing may ari di na po nabayaran yung insurance.

Yes sir wala naman po scratches dents lang talaga. Ang inaalala ko lang po kasi is yung naka angat na part sa trunklid baka po kasi pag umulan pasukin yung trunk ng tubig.
    you can test for water-tight-ness, po.. use a garden hose and spray it in and upward.

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    If the paint isn't damaged I would try PDR. There are many shops that offer home service on fb. When my car got a dent I took it to roadstar alabang for PDR cost 1k for an inch and a half dent. If you're not OC like me and the water doesnt penetrate the trunk I'd leave it be for the mean time. Most PDR services offer discounts when you have a lot of dents repaired

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you can test for water-tight-ness, po.. use a garden hose and spray it in and upward.
    Already tested it seem water doesn't penetrate much but the inside still gets wet but not hat much.

Quote Originally Posted by jmat20 View Post
    If the paint isn't damaged I would try PDR. There are many shops that offer home service on fb. When my car got a dent I took it to roadstar alabang for PDR cost 1k for an inch and a half dent. If you're not OC like me and the water doesnt penetrate the trunk I'd leave it be for the mean time. Most PDR services offer discounts when you have a lot of dents repaired
    I wouldn't mind living with the dent I actually wanted to just leave it be and just wait and save up for a washover or change color. What is PDR exactly? Pukpok dent repair?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Already tested it seem water doesn't penetrate much but the inside still gets wet but not hat much.

I wouldn't mind living with the dent I actually wanted to just leave it be and just wait and save up for a washover or change color. What is PDR exactly? Pukpok dent repair?
    Paintless dent repair. They use a variety of tools, suction cups and some other stuff to undent the part without needing to repaint.

If water only penetrates when you aim upward with a hose I wouldn't worry much.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Paintless dent repair. They use a variety of tools, suction cups and some other stuff to undent the part without needing to repaint.

If water only penetrates when you aim upward with a hose I wouldn't worry much.
    Oh I see so that's what PDR is hehe. I aimed upward and sidewards and water still goes in but not that much.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Oh I see so that's what PDR is hehe. I aimed upward and sidewards and water still goes in but not that much.
    You should check downwards and not entirely sidewards, to simulate heavy rain. Sa totoo lang medyo unrealistic na rin yung upward hehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    You should check downwards and not entirely sidewards, to simulate heavy rain. Sa totoo lang medyo unrealistic na rin yung upward hehe
    Wil try downward later after I get home. Btw how long does PDR take?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Shop recommendations on fixing dent and aligning.