New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Available at true value

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014

I’m deciding if I would be purchasing this sealant. Nice combination kaya this and Collinite’s 915

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Go for TW Seal N Shine. Simpler to use and apply, cheaper too.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Available at true value

ayun oh, may Mother's VLR Sealants

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    New 2020 product from Meg's

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    are these bead boosters serve as a LSP's on top of a sealant or wax or are they an standalone product? i know they repel water (thus the beading), minimize water spots and faster drying time but do they offer the same level of protection like a wax and sealant?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    are these bead boosters serve as a LSP's on top of a sealant or wax or are they an standalone product? i know they repel water (thus the beading), minimize water spots and faster drying time but do they offer the same level of protection like a wax and sealant?

Here's the description of the product bro:

Meguiar’s 799 Pro Ceramic Bead Booster – Ceramic Boost To Maintain Ceramic Coatings - M79932, 32 Oz | Meguiar's

INCREASED GLOSS & PROTECTION: Hybrid Ceramic Si02 spray sealant restores gloss, slickness & beading to coatings MULTIPLE USES: Versatile and dilutable formula works as a spray sealant, boosted detailer & clay lube DURABLE PROTECTION: Durable beading protection on Paint Protection Film, paint & coatings EASY TO USE: Convenient mist and wipe can even be used in full sun OPTIONAL SIZES: Available in a 32 oz spray bottle or 1 gallon size
    CLEAN
    RESTORE
    SHINE
    PROTECT
    MAINTAIN
    Availability at your local retailer and online coming
    January 1, 2020

Meguiar’s M799 Pro Ceramic Bead Booster is an extremely versatile pro-grade formula that can be used in several different ways, including: as a coating topper, drying aide, boosted spray detailer or synthetic clay bar lubricant. Its primary function is to perform as a maintenance spray to top and enhance Meguiar’s M788 Ceramic Paint Coating to restore maximum slickness and hydrophobic properties. However, it also delivers outstanding results when used as a drying aide, quick detailer and clay lube. Use M799 at full strength as a standalone sealant or as a maintenance product over M788 (or another ceramic coating). Dilute 1 part water to 3 parts M799 for use as a clay lube, drying aide, or as a boosted quick detailer that can even be used in the sun. No matter how you use it, expect to get excellent durability, darkness, gloss and slickness with in an easy to use spray. M799 Pro Hybrid Ceramic Bead Booster is available in 32 ounce and 1 gallon sizes.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    May nagbebenta na ba ng Turtlewax Hybrid Ceramic products dito sa pinas? Anyone tried this na?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017

Seems similar to CarPro Reload

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011