New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Anyone out there using ROTA Destiny size 17's? Kamusta yung mags? Madali bang mabingkong o mayupi kung na-pothole? Or magasgas pag nag-parallel park? Will be using 50 series tires.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    how much ba 17's ng rota?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    19,500 yung mga quote sa akin sa Banawe at West Ave.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think kahit anong mags magagasgas pag sumabit ka sa gutter... rota is tried and tested, and the models distributed here are built for phillipine roads

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ramibel
    Anyone out there using ROTA Destiny size 17's? Kamusta yung mags? Madali bang mabingkong o mayupi kung na-pothole? Or magasgas pag nag-parallel park? Will be using 50 series tires.
    i do. all i can say is take care of it nalang. lahat naman ata ng mags with the right kind of force will get damaged e. weekly maintenance using mother's Wheel Mist All Wheel Cleaner will always keep it looking shiny and bnew!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Salamat sa mga nag-reply. By the way, mayroon bang may alam kung saan makakakuha ng center cap na may Honda logo na pwede ipalit dun sa Rota na center cap?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think most wheel and tire shops can provide you one. just mention it to them that you'd rather have the [H] logo instead of the rota one

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    i think most wheel and tire shops can provide you one. just mention it to them that you'd rather have the [H] logo instead of the rota one
    korekek!! had mine replaced with a nissan badge when i bought the rims.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    la bang pix ng mags to have an idea? 19,500 i assume di pa kasam tires tama ba?

alvin: check www.rotawheels.com, bagay yan sa ZZ mo :D

19K wala pang tires yan.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
ROTA Destiny 17's