The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    Wow galing!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I tried plastx and it worked!!!!!!!!!! medyo price-u nga lang. 600++ bili ko sa true value. biglang lumiwanag ang mundo ko nung nakita kong maliwanag na yung speedometer ko.. hehe..

it also works on the rear tail lights!! :D kintab!!

thanks guys!!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    alin ang mas maganda? meguiar's trim detailer o mother's back to black? ito lang ata ang common dito plus their price is fairly reasonable

gusto ko sana iyong forever black kaso mukhang hindi available dito sa atin. i'll try to look for stoner trim shine (as recommended by sir theveed) but i have yet to see one in local stores (at kung meron baka sobrang mahal)

btw, para sa plastic trims pala 'to

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    up ko lang 'to.

btw, has anyone tried the car plan detailing products (from the uk)? i saw a bumper/trim detailing product by this manufacturer yesterday and i was wondering if it's any good. the price was definitely cheaper than the meguiar's and mothers trim detailers but its content was definitely lesser though

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    alin ang mas maganda? meguiar's trim detailer o mother's back to black? ito lang ata ang common dito plus their price is fairly reasonable

btw, para sa plastic trims pala 'to
    among the two, I'd go for Mom's Back to Black everytime.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^talaga bro? thanks for the reply

btw, lately i've been looking for the mothers back to black product here in the south but i haven't seen one in any of the "southern" blade outlets (moa, festival mall, sm southmall) and true value at atc. looks like they're all out of stock (pati iyong meguiar's counterpart ang hirap hagilapin)

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hi mga sir anu po pa solution sa glossy na plastic surface,hndi na sya matte at medyo rough..yung sa foglight trim kasi nag karoon ng scratch tpos..gnamitan ko ng lighter ...na tanggal nga pero nag shiny nmn at hindi na medyo rough yung surface...TIA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Restore looks of plastic