New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Has anyone tried ADAMS QD??? i have read somewhere that maganda daw ito compare sa mothers, meguiar or TW. And you can apply it even under direct sunlight.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Has anyone tried ADAMS QD??? i have read somewhere that maganda daw ito compare sa mothers, meguiar or TW. And you can apply it even under direct sunlight.
    i have tried it, kaso not very satisfied with it.. i have a silver 08 Sentra and dark metallic blue box type Sentra.. halos same lang sa TW Platinum, if not less shiny. I still use Platinum upto now, having tried the two items in the topic. Oks ren TW ICE. pede pa cia sa black trims. kaso times three sa price ng Platinum e.. :P

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    i have tried it, kaso not very satisfied with it.. i have a silver 08 Sentra and dark metallic blue box type Sentra.. halos same lang sa TW Platinum, if not less shiny. I still use Platinum upto now, having tried the two items in the topic. Oks ren TW ICE. pede pa cia sa black trims. kaso times three sa price ng Platinum e.. :P
    Thank sir, balik na lang ako sa TW Platinum, kakaubos lng ng eagles wipe n shine ko eh and im not very satisfied with it, then i came across adams qd sa autopia and they said its good, anyway, TW na lang bibilhin ko

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    IMO, TW ICE is more about ease of use... tapos napaka-versatile kasi pwede nga sa trims and pati ata sa glass. Kaso, it seems to me that TW Platinum gives better shine, and for less than half the price. Di ba kung shine ang pag-uusapan, regardless of price, Platinum pa rin ang top-of-the-line series nila? Or talagang yung ICE na? Para kasing hindi masyado kumikintab yung ICE dun sa metallic beige na kotse ko. Pang-dark colors sya siguro.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I'd like to try TW Platinum, saan po kaya mayroon?

thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    anybody had tried the qd of bigberts?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Turtle Wax platinum usually meron sa Ace Hardware, nakita ko rin sa Rustans grocery sa magallanes. Eto rin gamit ko, ganda ng results.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by new-driver View Post

thanks!
    Meron nito sa ACE, TrueValue, Handyman. Pero mas sure dun sa first two, kasi last time I checked sa Handyman (Festival Alabang), naubusan ng stock kasi mabenta daw sa kanila yung Platinum.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Just tried Meguiars NXT Tech Wax 2.0 and UQD this week. All I can say is that these are the 2 best products I've used on my car to date. My car now is much glossier than when I took it out of the dealership, and everyone who sees it is amazed by the mirror finish. They say it's as if it's been wrapped by something really slippery and wet all the time, haha.

In my experience, Turtle Wax Platinum still gives the better depth of color on dark color cars, but the Meguiars gives more gloss to lighter colors, like my platinum beige car. The synthetic wax seems to be the best for light colors, it kinda brings out the sparkle of the mica/pearl on my paint.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
[QD] Mothers vs Meguiars