New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May technique ba kayo? Ang hirap eh, medyo sticky during the first wipe. What I normally do is fold the microfibre and hold it like a pad then I use a separat MF for buffing. By doing this however, I don't maximize the MF towel.

May iba pa ba kayong techniques?

Isa pa pala question ko, I read somewhere that you can apply the QD right after rinsing your car before dring. Kumbaga isasabay na sa pagtuyo para isang punasan nalang.

Is this okay?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what i do is to wash the car, dry it, and apply the QD.
    for applying, i just spray a thin volume, and dry it using MF.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May pagkamalagkit kasi yung QD. Medyo mahirap i apply. Light pressure ba or pressure as if you apply a cleaner wax?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    May pagkamalagkit kasi yung QD. Medyo mahirap i apply. Light pressure ba or pressure as if you apply a cleaner wax?

ano gamit mong QD? gamit ko kasi Turtle. Hindi sya ganung kalagkit.
    i'm using light pressure lang. Pero gamitin mo na MF is dapat malinis ha? Yung hindi mo ginamit anywhere in drying.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ako gamit ko MOM'S spray wax...spray and wipe it off with another microfiber towel..o kaya spray then use the other side to wipe it off.

meron ako nabasang thread wherein yung carlack68 long life sealant eh pwedeng gawin QD..mukhang ok nga kasi mas tipid tapos considering yung carlack68 long life eh for protection and shine..

sana may makapag share kung paano yung mixture(sukat) nito with water..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I have stopped using QD, malagkit kasi lalo na pag naarawan, kumakapit ang mga maliliit na buhangin kaya gumagaspang ang body.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    With regard to technique, this might help:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/guide-d...detailing.html

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    what i usually do to remove QD.
    is to wipe it dry with MF and spray some Last touch (meguiars) or showtime (mothers)
    so that it wouldn't be hard to remove.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    That's weird, I never had problems with quick detailing products. I use Meguiars though, it's still pretty full as I don't use it much, but when I do it's not that sticky. Maybe the paint is still dirty? Have you tried claying it first?

QD application technique