New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    bro, AFAIK, P3500 yan sa BigBert's.. malupit yan. galing galing! and based on its usage, that can last you for a long time.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sir theveed, could I a request for a copy of the article ?

CLAVEL3699, groucho, baka puede pa email na lang. In case busy si sir theveed.

thank you
    martian00300*yahoo.com

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    bro, AFAIK, P3500 yan sa BigBert's.. malupit yan. galing galing! and based on its usage, that can last you for a long time.
    grabe kamahal pala pre, pang-AIO nga talaga! wala bang cheaper alternative na pang-AIO din? thanks sa reply.

maverick: If you compare it to other detailing shops, mura na sa bigberts, the 3500 includes interior, exterior, and engine detailing. Some Gas stations/detailing shops charge more as much as 5000 for a full detailing job. Now thats value for money. Don't forget the quality of their work as well.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    Pwede ring kapag nag-avail ako ng promo (wash & wax) i-request ko na klasse gamitin right? Kahit may additional charge. I read in a website na durable naman ang klasse wax....tama ba plano ko?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    maverick34: yes value for money nga ang BB.. not sure about that Klasse option though, I guess sila Vince can answer that for you.. also, for the price, its around that range talaga. pero matagal magagamit yan. as in matagal.

ILD: bro, yung 3500 I meant yung price ng Klasse Twins sa kanila... hehe

dehadista: kala ko detailing price hehehe. my bad. can you post pics of klasse twins?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ILD: Klasse twins..

Klasse All-in-One / Klasse Sealant Glaze

Dehadista: Napapaicip ako niyan....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ganda yan bro.. awesome durability. and mapapansin mo talaga results.. stands out from the rest. personally, ito ang pang-rainy season.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Proper/Correct Detailing Plan