New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hi to All,

I just bought a 2nd Hand Adventure GLS Sport and bought it "as is". There's a dent in the hood around 4inches diameter. Now I just heard that there is this PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL.

How is this being done? How much po ideally? and would you recommend a shop who is doing this?

ADD ON: How about the scratches how can i remove it? meron din scratch na mahaba about 8" long on the hood parang napagtripan before sabi nun seller.

I NEED YOUR HELP PO. tnx! :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Paintless dent removal is simply what the name is...they fix your dent and there will be no repainting if the dent will allow. However a big dent that resulted to the paint removal will have to be painted but the dent removal will be cold or I mean without subjecting the metal sheet of your car to extreme heat what lateros do. Instead, they open up the car part like if it is the door to gain access to the other side of the dent and with skilled precision push the dent to the original position or just like massaging it to the former form. Here in the Phils. the name that always cro0p up when it is dent removal is Frank who operates Frankline PDR located at 31 examiner st. in west triangle in qc. you take west ave and turn to examiner. Tell Frank that you were referred by me so you can have a free estimate.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    my revo 2001 sr was bump from behind, bale yun lower portion ng door pumasok, pwede bang makuha sa dent removal, no need to repaint na if ever.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Share ko lang. Ni-recommend lang sa ibang car forum.

Before:

After:

Roy
    Contact No: 09208910077 / 09088856322
    Location: Maceda, Sampaloc Manila. Naghohome service din siya.

It can often be done even at home, I used to do it when I was a teenager...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    *infested_K
    Any idea sir magkano charge niya? Kasi may isang dent yung car ko, ngayon pinukpok from inside the panel. Ngayon, nagkaroon ng 5-7 na 'pukpok' marks naparang pimples sa labas. Kaya ba?

Paintless dent removal