New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mga sir hingi sana ako ng tulong, ung cage kasing gamit ko Toyota Hilux 2007, eh dinala ko sa casa, para maremedyohan yung nabanggang parte sa driver side, ang problema pagkatapos ma repair, ok na sana, nung gamitin ko isang araw na umulan lumabo ang windshield akala ko sa wiper lang hindi pala ( overspray po ata tawag dun ), tapus kinapa ko ung windshield maraming parang alikabok na pinturang kumapit na hindi kita ng mata, so dinala ko dun sa casa para sabihin sa kanila, ginawa nila ay buffing lang at car wax, kaya lang ganun parin kahit na pinalitan ko na siya ng bagong wiper, kapag umuulan ang labo talaga. . . . .

meron ba kayong marerekomendang solution para mawala ung labo ng wishshield mahirap kasi talagang maka kita kapag umuulan lalo na kapag gabi. . . .

first time kong gumawa ng thread dito sa tsikot, kung mali po nalagyan kong sectiong palipat lang po mga mods

salamat ng marami Tag Cloud drivering Tag Cloud driver

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Mother's clay bar kit. includes 2 bars of clay, a quick detailer (as lubricant for the clay), and a very soft microfiber cloth. around 1300 Php at blade or concorde

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    A clay bar would probably work. Really depends on the seriousness of the overspray.. if it's only a few weeks old, baka kaya pa mga OTC clay bars. But if some time has passed na, you'd need a more "aggressive" claybar.

For me, Mother's Clay Bar (probably the only clay bar easily obtainable in the market) worked for my overspray. I had overspray all over the car... and right now, only the front bumper needs some claying. I kinda missed it during my claying session. Still, it's a good investment if you're into detailing. I suggest diluting the Mother's Showtime cleaning QD with some distilled water para massulit

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    A clay bar would probably work. Really depends on the seriousness of the overspray.. if it's only a few weeks old, baka kaya pa mga OTC clay bars. But if some time has passed na, you'd need a more "aggressive" claybar.

For me, Mother's Clay Bar (probably the only clay bar easily obtainable in the market) worked for my overspray. I had overspray all over the car... and right now, only the front bumper needs some claying. I kinda missed it during my claying session. Still, it's a good investment if you're into detailing. I suggest diluting the Mother's Showtime cleaning QD with some distilled water para massulit
    If it's on the windshield, and the claybar isn't working, try acetone or lacquer thinner to soften the paint, then a clay bar or a razor to scrape the paint off - but be very careful in ensuring that you don't get any of the acetone or thinner on the car's paint, as it'll soften and degrade it.