New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Anyone tried their line of products? Made
    in Germany. Saw them in one of those all for 99 stores.
    Complete line of detailing products.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    this is their website www.nts7.net. all the products listed range from P99 to P128. looked at one site and some products retail from $9.00 to $16.99. so whats the catch?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Anyone tried their line of products? Made
    in Germany. Saw them in one of those all for 99 stores.
    Complete line of detailing products.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    this is their website www.nts7.net. all the products listed range from P99 to P128. looked at one site and some products retail from $9.00 to $16.99. so whats the catch?
    I have not tried the products but I am a bit interested. Where did you see them being sold? Hope it is available here in Cebu....I'll keep you updated if I'll find one here and I will definitely try it, if I'll find one here....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have tried to google the products and the reviews it received. Parang ok na man sya. However, an experience from any of the tsikoters here would be more appreciated since hands-on experience yan e...I am also looking forward to any post here before I will buy the products. It might not only hurt my pocket it may also tarnish my car paint...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Nice home page! :D

Looks safe enough to try. I don't think it will tarnish your paint. But when in doubt, you can try it on an inconspicuous area before using on the entire car.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    UP for this post! , hope it is available locally

NTS7 products