The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    let's show the pics....peach.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Good day guys, newbie po ako.. ano po kaya the best na remedy dito?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    let's show the pics....peach.
    Pa retouch mo kaagad. Yon ang best solution.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Repaint the "panel". No other option on this given the amount of damage the paint has received.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    How much would it cost me sir? and what do you mean by panel sir, which area is this specifically? sorry, so newbie pa sa mga terms..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    usually per panel ang paint job kahit saan.. dati sa toyota c5 halos ganyan.. parang ni charge ako nang half panel.. 1,500.. maghapon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    How much would it cost me sir? and what do you mean by panel sir, which area is this specifically? sorry, so newbie pa sa mga terms..

A "panel" will cost around P2,500 without need for much body repair at the place I have body repair and painting done.

Having repainting done on a "panel" basis reduces the chance that your car will become a patchwork of slightly different shades of color.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    sirs kapag mga ganung damage pwede ba ipagliban na muna ang pagpapagawa? mahal kasi pag per panel tapos maliit lng damage... dba bumper lang naman yan so hindi sya kakalawangin? tama ba ako?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzinmypants View Post
    sirs kapag mga ganung damage pwede ba ipagliban na muna ang pagpapagawa? mahal kasi pag per panel tapos maliit lng damage... dba bumper lang naman yan so hindi sya kakalawangin? tama ba ako?

Well, you can if the damage does not go all the way to the base metal. If the metal is exposed, rust will quickly start to form and will make the damage worst soon after. If rust is deep, it would make proper repair more difficult.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Well, you can if the damage does not go all the way to the base metal. If the metal is exposed, rust will quickly start to form and will make the damage worst soon after. If rust is deep, it would make proper repair more difficult.
    kasi yung damage sa akin is ung sa underside ng bumper. hindi naman metal un kaya i think no harm will be done. parang plastic lng un eh. ayoko kasi gumastos ng malaki for a small repair if not necessary namang irepair. hehe...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Need suggestions..