New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm... baka nga... subukan ko ulit next time

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buys, i have a microtex dvd (yung free ng sa transhow) hindi ko pa napapanood ang contents pero i think usage and laman. if you want a copy, pwede tayo meet and copy it pero ibalik niyo sakin ha...

by the way, i have two each of blue, violet, pink and green and one waffle weave.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    hmmm baka nga....

pano ba gamit non? kasi nahirapan talaga ako tanggalin.... ginawa ko kasi apply sa one panel saka ko buff. kailangan ba buff kagad? baka napatagal bago ko na buff kaya siguro nahirapan ako tanggalin.

thanks
    yes, please enlighten us on how to use the 3M glaze with Microtex the right way. apply thin (i-glide softly lang ba kapag nag-apply, use foam or pwede yung less fluffy side ng microtex plush), let dry (how many seconds or minutes) and buff ba (light buff or todo hataw, can I use the fluffy side of the same microtex plush to buff, proper strokes po)?
    Last edited by RafRaf; May 5th, 2006 at 08:13 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mackieboy
    by the way, i have two each of blue, violet, pink and green and one waffle weave.
    are those for sale? pm me if yes, Im interested.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yes, please enlighten us on how to use the 3M glaze with Microtex the right way. apply thin (i-glide softly lang ba kapag nag-apply, use foam or pwede yung less fluffy side ng microtex plush), let dry (how many seconds or minutes) and buff ba (light buff or todo hataw, can I use the fluffy side of the same microtex plush to buff, proper strokes po)?
    OT: talagang mahirap gamitin ang 3M Glaze. Product removal is a PITA. kahit ano pang microfiber gamitin, if its applied too thick, would be difficult to use in removing glaze.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3M Glaze, yung either plush or ultra plush, apply a small amount, spread over a square foot or two area... rub (not lightly) with light to moderate pressure until it's almost gone. Turn the towel to the less fluffy side and buff off.

You dont use it like a wax. It's not a wax.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i read in the product brochure that microtex suede can be used to apply and buff off the wax. paano siya lilinisin, soap and water? or hayaan na lang? most of the wax i apply seems to end up on the rag, so i'm quite curious about this

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lahat naman soap and water lang bro.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    3M Glaze, yung either plush or ultra plush, apply a small amount, spread over a square foot or two area... rub (not lightly) with light to moderate pressure until it's almost gone. Turn the towel to the less fluffy side and buff off.
    You dont use it like a wax. It's not a wax.
    theveed::: sa pag buff ng wax, yung less fluffy side dapat gamitin? tia

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wax, doesn't matter as long as natanggal...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
microtex cleaning cloths