New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vinzilla View Post
    I heard na medyo strict ang CarPro sa pag accredit ng shops and sa pagbenta ng CQuartz Finest (unlike sa CQuartz and CQuartz UK, which are both consumer products). The fact that you're accredited speaks a lot about your business. Hats off to you, bro!
    Salamat po sir. Medyo makutitos sila sir, they required us na mag comply sa standards nila, specially skills and process, tapos nag nag background check pa sila, para sure sila na yung product nila will work as claimed. Para kami na utang sa bank. Hehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    Ok tlga si sir kitoy. kaya ngpasched na ko sknya ngaun month hehe
    Salamat Sir!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vinzilla View Post
    I heard na medyo strict ang CarPro sa pag accredit ng shops and sa pagbenta ng CQuartz Finest (unlike sa CQuartz and CQuartz UK, which are both consumer products). The fact that you're accredited speaks a lot about your business. Hats off to you, bro!
    Meron po ba sa pampanga na accredited shop ng cquartz finest?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by McRush View Post
    Meron po ba sa pampanga na accredited shop ng cquartz finest?

Sa pagkaka alam ko po sir ay wala po.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoy22 View Post
    Sa pagkaka alam ko po sir ay wala po.
    Sayang. Salamat sir.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoy22 View Post
    Hi my comments will be limited to my experince with certain brand of coatings, so far I have tried, Opticoat, sonax and now we are the only accredited installer of Cquartz Finest here in the Philippines. These are the more commonly used brands, but in the past 2 years maybe a lot of new brands keeps on popping up in US, Europe and Asian Markets.
    I ill be speaking in general of coatings and their advantage.
    - It can give the protection of high end wax and sealants like UV protection, prevents paint oxidation, etc.
    - but coatings does this better, since they last a lot longer.
    - one thing that you will notice immediately is your car doesn't get as dirty as normally it would, lest dust and dirt adhering to paint, and if it rains, most of them will be washed away, para kang bagong carwash.
    - another is it provides a degree of scratch protection, this will depend in the brand and how hard the coating can get, but definitely harder than paint.
    - depending on the brand, certain brands can counter mineral deposits than cause watermarks, acid in acid rain, bird poop and insect guts.
    - over all you are helping your paint look like brand new for longer period of time, somehow preserving the value of your investment.

Hope this helps.
    Sir saan shop mo and how much magpa cquartz? Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Sir saan shop mo and how much magpa cquartz? Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Los Baños Laguna po sir, ano po sasakyan no sir? Am I allowed to post prices here? Baka ma ban ako, hehe. PM mo nalang sir car nyo. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Magkano pala pa coating no cquartz finest please PM me

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Would be better if we patronize products / services being offered by forum old time members / moderators as a way of saying thank you and giving back to the community.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Would be better if we patronize products / services being offered by forum old time members / moderators as a way of saying thank you and giving back to the community.
    All things being equal, yes, that would make sense.

But glass coating is not a cheap thing. None would offer anything below PHP 10k, and that's not a small thing. IMHO, if a new(er) member comes along and offers a superior product, we don't necessarily have to patronize old timers / moderators. Especially since we have different needs. Now, if both are offering detailing services, then the old timers / moderators would have more street cred, and I, for one, will not hesitate to pick them over the new(er) member. But for specialized services or it is a niche market, then that's a different thing. Maybe some old timers / moderators also offer glass coating services, then that's good. It's another option out there. I guess the product used would be the one that members have to choose, more than the service provider.

If you only patronize for the sake of saying thank you, parang politics lang ang dating. Hahaha!

I'm sure everyone appreciates the forum and the knowledge this has imparted. We can express our thanks by adding more to the pool.

This is just my 2 cents.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is it still okay to glass coat cars over 5 yrs old? I have a silver 6 yr old car and no matter how much I wax it, it still isn't shiny.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast