New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shinjiikari View Post
    Need advise from the experts... presume that I have a mitsubishi lancer itlog 93 - 96 model, GLXI, GLI or EL model and is stock. How much will be the cost to make it an eye catcher? May mga gusto ako ikabit sa car before repainting like...

Evo III bodykit (siempre this includes sideskirt, front bumper, rear skirts and spoiler).
    15 or 16 inches mags with low profile na goma (5 spokes kailangan ko).
    Heavy tints (Yung talagang hindi kita yung loob ng car).
    Muffler (Yung hindi gaanong maingay pero medyo malaki size).
    Carbon Fiber Hood (Like yung hood ng EVO V pero carbon fiber nga lang).

And will paint it a two tone color... Apple Green and Black, customized siguro kase gusto ko apple green from front up to the midpart of the rear doors then black up to the tail of the vehicle. Sa mga ikakabit ko... what if kung kukuha ako ng secondhand na mags and tires and the bodykit is not original EVO III (meaning to say customized lang or pwede second hand). How much kaya will be the cost? Magkano ba yung EVO III na bodykit? Yung pa-tint? Muffler?(Kahit anong muffler... like Nodalos etc..) Carbon Fiber na Hood? And Customized Repainting? Yung engine may mga alam na ako na isasalpak kaya I am thinking now sa exterior nung vehicle. Any good advises from you guys kung ano mas mainam na ikabit sa car and the price? Balak ko po talaga gumawa ng first project car ko kaya mas mainam na magcollect muna ako ng info about these things bago ako magproceed sa gagawin ko. I chose a lancer itlog kase tingin ko medyo magaang ang kaha nya compared to other vehicles, ayaw ko kase ng hatchback. Your advises will help me a lot in building my project car. Thanks in advance!
    mukhang modified talaga ang type mo bro para sa project car.. ok din yung suggestion ni ssalloon. check mo din sa mymitsuph.com.. daming modded itlog owners dun.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Spend all that money on getting your body panels absolutely straight and smooth, and get a killer paint job. Replace your lights, front and rear, with brand new (stock, preferably) items. Then get a slight drop, 1" to 1.5", some nice 17" mags and tires, and spend the rest restoring and refinishing your interior (with good leather, preferably).

While a show car may turn heads, sometimes, a simple set-up with an extremely clean look will turn more. One car that gained lots of attention at the last ProtegeTech car show was a Lynx RS that was detailed to perfection. Kahit yung mga ilaw mukhang brand new. Inggit na inggit kaming lahat doon.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^ agree with the paint job and stock lights.. please stay away from the altezzas

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    For me, I'd stay away from the EVO bodykits, if your car isn't actually an EVO.

Lalabas kasi masyadong trying hard, wannabe racer ka, which is a major turn-off (at least IMO), especially kung wala namang serious engine mods. Baka freeflow muffler at "sampayan" lang ang dinagdag mo.

A nice urethane paint-job and good set of rims (Rota Battle!) is enough for most to nod appreciatively at your ride.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yup mas magandang tingnan yung all stock clean and green na kotse.
    tipong more than 10 years old na pero pwede ka pa rin manalamin sa
    paint nya. :D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i'd also go with a very clean all-stock look

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes not much borloloy. you can set it up euro version.

matrabaho ang dream itlog ko:

1. i'll get a proton wira hatch, basta mahalaga good condition pa ang body, and a JDM evo 3 GSR complete and un-converted, basta may papers-->

2.modified librero front bumper...w/ provision for intercooler

3.full jet/midnight black color

4. those DEPO smoked projector lights on front, and might retain the rear light of the wira hatch-->maganda,e...

5. good looking 16"-18" mags, good looking aftermarket coil-overs, good sounding JASMA muff, HIDs, LEDs and some enhancements na forgot to mension..

use imagination, this is my idea of an [SIZE=1]lancer [/SIZE]ITLOG, walang nakawan

PS: [SIZE=1]pag may gagawa, pwede pasilip ...[/SIZE]
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; July 4th, 2007 at 07:15 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    if you're gonna setup your itlog, don't slap on 16"-17" wheels.

unless you want a stiff ass.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    plus 1 kapag nakaka kita ako ng all stock car from the 90s tapos super linis at kintab napapa lingon ako talaga
    Ganyan yung epekto ng isang 90's Tamaraw FX na nakita ko dati, mga 3 months ago. I was driving behind it, manghang-mangha talaga ako sa linis kahit luma na. All-stock setup, even the upholstery looked like it was brand new, wala kasing tint yung windows.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How to build an eye catching lancer itlog?