New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Guys, anyone who can recommend a decent shop or painter who offers home service? Need to have our black grand Starex repainted in some areas dahil sa previous drivers namin. It's iurnharahas car for my kids that's why I need home service. At the same time, I'd like to take advantage of the hot weather for painting. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There was a thread about this here, forgot the title. Try searching for it.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thanks for the reply walter. There's something wrong with the search function of tsikot that's why I opted to start a new thread. Hope there are new shops offering home service painting services

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i can refer you sa carmagic. pm me your contact para forward ko sa iyo yung contact ng carmagic. ty

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Here it is ... CarMagic ...

Sino n nakatry ng car magic services?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Guys, anyone who can recommend a decent shop or painter who offers home service? Need to have our black grand Starex repainted in some areas dahil sa previous drivers namin. It's iurnharahas car for my kids that's why I need home service. At the same time, I'd like to take advantage of the hot weather for painting. TIA

Hi, Good day.

I'm jhoi i think i can help you sa problem mo po.... i'm from a paint manufacturer po and we offer touch up paint or customized paint... tanong ko nlng din kung san po ung location niu...

Thank you and have a nice day...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thanks for the help especially car magic. Actually a good friend that I saw last weekend at a wedding referred car magic too. A co owner is a friend of his. Maganda ang gawa ng car magic daw even after 3 years and mercedes pa pinagawa nya