New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mga bossing patulong naman cno n nakaranas ng car magic services? yung aking 2 week old 2010 vios color black eh pag labas ko ng gate namin tumama yung rh panel ko sa passenger side sa pader sobrang bad trip kelangan i retouch yung paint sobrang mahal ang estimate ng toyota casa ok kaya yung one day home service nila? pa help mga bossing kung cno n naka experience ng service nila kung anong feedback maraming salamat

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    up natin to... they quote cheaper & 1 day work only.
    guys any feedback sa work ng car magic?

Thank in advance

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Up! Ok kaya trabaho nila?

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    This is late, but I just joined the forums. I am going to try their services tomorrow for the whole day. I dented the right side of my XV beside the front passenger door. I sent them the photos of the damage, they quoted me for it, and they will go to the house and repair it for one day lang daw matatapos na. I will give a full review tomorrow when it's done.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    As promised, here are the photos and results of the service by Car Magic.
    First, here is a photo of the dent and damage on my XV:

dent2.jpg

Then here are the step-by-step procedures of Car Magic's tin smith, dent repair and paint job:

tin smith and primer:
    step1_carmagic.jpg

sanding and shaping:
    step2_carmagic.jpg

what dent?
    final3_carmagic.jpg

Total number of hours worked: 10am-4pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
    Home service: Yes
    Number of personnel: 2
    Total cost including all labor, materials, transportation and taxes: P5,800.00
    Satisfaction Rating: Excellent, Highly Recommended
    Remarks: You must know the exact paint code of your car to make sure of 100% match for the finish

Yes, this is more expensive than what my contribution would be using my comprehensive insurance (P3,000). However, the casa would take about 1 week of work while this took the whole day in the comfort of home. It's worth it, in my opinion. I would only use the casa if the waiting period was 3 days or less.

Anyway, they are very professional. They arrived at the time they said they would, and they didn't stop working until it was all done (except for lunch break). Contact number of Car Magic: 0920-903-9099 (Butch Salvador)
    I am not related to any of the owners, partners or staff of Car Magic. I don't know anyone there personally, except for the workers who I met today. This is not a paid or sponsored endorsement. This is just a simple review from my own experience.
    Last edited by admiralpye; May 23rd, 2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: photos didn't appear

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    We tried out their services around two months back. Our vehicle had dents on the front side of the hood due to a collision with the rear of a jeepney. I generally have positive feedback naman: They responded to me even if I sent them a message on a Sunday evening, emailed them a photo and they were able to give a quote and time estimate.

Another shop quoted almost twice the price and said at least 3 days.

The work was done by Car Magic was half-day only, which already included the tinsmith works and the re-painting of the hood portion. We opted to bring it to the house of one of the partners instead of doing a home service.

My only not so good feedback I suppose is one of the plastic grills on the hood wasn't as aligned as the others but it was partly because the metal sheet on the opposite side of the hood was damaged by the collision, then if you look at that area in general you'll see it was "remedied" and will be able to conclude immediately that it was repaired. Not a big deal since its not the visible part of a vehicle, but if you're that OC then it may be an issue. Plus, there were times that I observed that the hood would make a rattling sound w/ the engine vibration.

In fairness to them I did not make a big fuzz out of these issues naman and if I did I'm sure they would do what they can to fix them further.

So conclusion is, they're worth the try especially if it's not a major collision repair. Otherwise you may want to opt for real body repair and paint shops. Plus their prices are reasonable.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I've been availing of their services for around 5years now... very satisfied client. Based on my experience, medyo mahal sila ng konti as compared to your suking body repair shop (ex. repair per panel/repaint) pero since home service nga, the added cost is worth it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    CRV dent - repair started 1pm on a sunday..will update later

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1407047934903.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    CRV dent - finished *3:30pm

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1407052313806.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    how much po inabot. yun estimate kasi sakin around 4800 gasgas lang. 3500 ata basic rate nila

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sino n nakatry ng car magic services?