New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys, help me estimate naman the repair cost for the scratches in my car. Can you also recommend a car painting shop near tomas morato qc. thanks! mwah

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sayang Lang pera mo to have it repair, DIY mo na Lang touch up,paint

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hintay hintay ka lang konti. may mag rereply dyan na dalhin mo sa frankline.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Wow si anne curtis :barmy:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga 1.5-2k lang siguro yan....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne_Curtis View Post
    Guys, help me estimate naman the repair cost for the scratches in my car. Can you also recommend a car painting shop near tomas morato qc. thanks! mwah

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6140/photo2oq.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3370/photo5lq.jpg

Generally repairing scratches that low on the bumper will waste your money. If the scratches don't go all the way to the plastic of the bumper, you can have it buffed smooth so it would not show too much when you look at it. Either car paint shops or car detailing shops can help you with that.

BUT if you still want to repaint it, generally it will cost you P2,500 to repaint the entire bumper. Why whole bumper? It ensures a smooth and consistent paint job on the entire part, no patchwork of different colored paints that become obvious after a few months of exposure to the sun.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    thanks for the info guys. i want the scratches to disappear completely but unfortunately sobrang deep nila eh. tried inquiring * carmagicph.net and they're asking for 3800.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Get a bra instead ;)

There's one for a Vios

this can minimize scratches

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne_Curtis View Post
    thanks for the info guys. i want the scratches to disappear completely but unfortunately sobrang deep nila eh. tried inquiring * carmagicph.net and they're asking for 3800.
    That is too much. Cause the usual per panel rate is around 2500 only.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ^may added premium kasi si carmagic dahil home service... kaya medyo mahal.. pero pwede naman yan baklas bumber muna habang repaint pwede pa rin gamitin ang kotse kahit papaano

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast