New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne_Curtis View Post
    thanks for the info guys. i want the scratches to disappear completely but unfortunately sobrang deep nila eh. tried inquiring * carmagicph.net and they're asking for 3800.
    konting endorse and mention mo lang ng ilang beses sa mga shows mo yang carmagic for sure makukuha mo ng free yan....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    robot.sonic, cno ba yung frankline palagi kong nababasa dito mekaniko ba yun
    o pintor?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Frankline is a PDR shop. Paintless Dent Repair.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    try The Wet Look!
    visit The Wet Look & The Wet Look | Facebook

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne_Curtis View Post
    Guys, help me estimate naman the repair cost for the scratches in my car. Can you also recommend a car painting shop near tomas morato qc. thanks! mwah

finally had time to visit a car painting shop near my place. sabi ng shop manager, to remove the minor scratches the entire bumper has to be painted daw. gnun ba tlga?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Those scratches look deep enough to require sanding. Most shops recommend repainting the whole panel so the finish will be even. You can go cheap and look for someone willing to spray just the affected area but most of the time it won't look pretty.

If I were you I'd let those minor scratches be and wait for more damage to accumulate so it's more cost effective

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Those scratches look deep enough to require sanding. Most shops recommend repainting the whole panel so the finish will be even. You can go cheap and look for someone willing to spray just the affected area but most of the time it won't look pretty.

If I were you I'd let those minor scratches be and wait for more damage to accumulate so it's more cost effective
    i will heed the advice of JohnM ... baka makalibre ka pa if another car bumps you, or kung mas higher yung repair cost ng several scratches than your participation fee sa insurance

since sa front bumper yan, dapat mag blend yan sa rear bumper din kasi baka nag-age na yung other paint due to sun exposure (UV)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hello guys i have the same problem with this pero mas malaki ng konti ung scratch meron po ba kayong recommended along san juan or near greenhills na mura?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12