New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, that's what I really want to do. 15" mags, 50 series tires, then soud-set-up just like my old liteace (if anyone remembers) na up to now is still a head turner whenever I use it du to it's sound system :D. just had the time to remove the orange cap sa rear signal light today, some minor cuts and scratches inflicted sa hands ko pero it's worth it when I removed it and changed the bulbs to bluish white. at least terno na front and rear signal lights ko na bluish white....:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you might want to use 55 series tires instead of 50 series tires to ease the rough ride.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the info, I'll remember that advice......:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N
    thanks for the info, I'll remember that advice......:D
    btw, have you lowered your corolla AE111?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's some nice AE111 rides from Toyota Club Philippines

Toyota Club Philippines

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    btw, have you lowered your corolla AE111?
    unfortunately I haven't done that yet. A friend of mine lowered his AE111 by compressing his springs both front and back. Dropped by almost 2 to 3 inches, sad to say that the performance of his suspension went bad. so I had second thoughts on lowering my car.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    when I removed it and changed the bulbs to bluish white. at least terno na front and rear signal lights ko na bluish white....
    N3IL53N anong klase na bluish white bulb ang binibili mo? Naghahanap kase kapit bahay ko ng bluish white na bulb..
    Thanks..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N
    unfortunately I haven't done that yet. A friend of mine lowered his AE111 by compressing his springs both front and back. Dropped by almost 2 to 3 inches, sad to say that the performance of his suspension went bad. so I had second thoughts on lowering my car.
    never compress or cut your stock springs.

The corolla AE111 & AE101 share the same spring type so its not hard to find lowering springs for your corolla. You can see the examples of other AE111 that have been lowered above. Results are pretty good.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    Here's some nice AE111 rides from Toyota Club Philippines
    ang fogi naman ng fafa nato :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    N3IL53N anong klase na bluish white bulb ang binibili mo? Naghahanap kase kapit bahay ko ng bluish white na bulb..
    Thanks..
    Hybrid ang brand niya, bluish white single contact bulbs. I had to replace the terminals in front though kasi yung stock terminal ng toyota eh may daya. Pero yung sa rear, I had to do some tedious work in removing the orange plastic that makes the rear signal light emmit an orange light, pero the bulb is also of the same brand yun nga lang, peanut bulb siya for the rear unlike sa front.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Help On AE111 Modifications