New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Greetings People of Tsikot! Been absent here for the longes time due to work and the ever so hectic schedule. Here I am once again asking for your opinions on how to make my 2000 corolla gli AE111 look "the euro look". What are the modifications I need to do in order to make it look like what I want it to look like? Better yet, give me some tips on how to make it look "euro look" and "japanese look". thanks in advance.....more power!
    Last edited by N3IL53N; December 30th, 2004 at 08:56 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N
    Greetings People of Tsikot! Been absent here for the longes time due to work and the ever so hectic schedule. Here I am once again asking for your opinions on how to make my 2000 corolla gli AE111 look "the euro look". What are the modifications I need to do in order to make it look like what I want it to look like? Better yet, give me some tips on how to make it look "euro look" and "japanese look". thanks in advance.....more power!
    the EURO look would require a lot of replacement panels. The hood, fenders, bumper, grill, headlights, front signal lights.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/site.neo/Corollarally_WEB.jpg

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yikes!!! thanks for the pic but I think that's too much for me. Simple modifications would do. am not into making it look too fancy, the simple the better. do you have any other pics of euro parts? thanks.....:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

here's another euro version but it would also require changing the hood, fenders, bumpers and stuff.

Anyway, some minor stuff you can make your car look "euro" is painting the rubber moulding on the doors black and painting a black "belt" around the front and rear bumpers. This looks well if your car has a light color like white, etc.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 31st, 2004 at 09:01 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Somehow I like the 2000-01 over the 98-99 with its nicer grille, extended bumpers and rear lights and garnish. 16 or 17" wheels ka na lang tsaka lowering, pogi na yan... 100thou din ang magpa-Euro look.

But that's just me... It's really up to you. There's this shop in Alabang that has parts. Been there before but haven't seen the actual finished product.

http://www.grupotoyota.com.ph/board/...pic.php?t=1138

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ghosthunter is right, you have to change the fenders, hood, bumpers etc, plus of course your paint job pa. I once saw a complete conversion in a Banawe store. If am not mistaken, you can also order those parts sa toyota mismo. I also drive a AE111 same as yours. I admit gusto ko rin ng euro facia kasi yung likod, euro lights na. You can invest sa rims nalang and some body kits though. Pwede rin lagyan mo ng fog light yung slot sa may rear garnish. Hmmm, pwede ka rin maghanap ng Toyota Sprinter na mags for your car (dami kong suggestions hehehehe). Or why not invest for a JDM grill like this:

or this:

tapos ang mags mo ganito:

gusto nyan!
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; December 31st, 2004 at 11:17 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gandang-ganda talaga ako sa euro 2 conversion!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the inputs people....now the question is, where can I buy those JDM euro grilles? Yun din kasi naisip ko na palitan. By the way, my AE111 is factory white color with stock mags, the only modification I did at the moment is to change the front signal lights to bluish-white bulbs and blue HID park lights, and stebel horns. With regards to lighting, what is the euro standards for headlights, signal lights and other car lighting? baka kasi I over extended those mods sa front signal lights ko eh. And how about the interior? thanks in advance peeps and more power to tsikot!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hi nielsen. Pls don't mix up the JDM and euro term. Where can you buy those JDM grills? There are lots of them in Banawe and in Evangelista.
    With regards to the lighting of the euro corollas, they use amber colored bulbs on the turn signal lights. Interior, hmmm, there are a lot of Euro-Corolla sites on the net. Based on the pictures of my 7 year old euro car magazines, the center a/c vent for the euro corolla has the open close dials also found on the left end and right end a/c vents of the car. Basically, the interior is almost the same.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; January 3rd, 2005 at 09:33 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Yung first pic na inattach ni carlocaraddict, ganon yung nakita ko sa Glorietta, medyo brown lang yung car, foreigner ang driver pero hindi diplomatic plates. Mas simpleng tingnan...

Wheels ka na lang muna tsaka lowering.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Help On AE111 Modifications