New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi. Agree ako sa mga views regarding the blue bottle zymol detailer.

On the other hand, I've tried the Optimum No Rinse (QD dilution), Adams Detail Spray, Mothers Showtime and FX, Meguiars UQD/135, Eagle One Wipe and Shine, and Turtle Wax Platinum Detailer. Rotation sila depending on the situation and mood. Kung light dusting or general use, gamit ko either Adams, Mothers, or Eagle One. Kung drying aid, mas gusto ko yung Adams at Optimum. Kung gloss at shine naman ang mood ko, ok yung Turtle Wax Platinum and Mothers FX. At kung maulan naman, madalas magamit yung Meguiars UQD/135.

Hi eijeiy.

Hindi ko pa natr-try yung Pinnacle Souveran. Hope you won't mind sharing your experience with this product. I mean, ok ba sya in terms of cleaning, lubricity, and final look on the paint?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    meguiars qd or mothers..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjon_u View Post

Hi eijeiy.

Hindi ko pa natr-try yung Pinnacle Souveran. Hope you won't mind sharing your experience with this product. I mean, ok ba sya in terms of cleaning, lubricity, and final look on the paint?

Thanks.
    One time ko lang na try yan, too expensive for me and you have to import it from US. May nkta k b d2 nyan n nagbebenta? in terms of performance one of the best product out there , if you want to have an extensive review go to autopia.org

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eijeiy View Post
    One time ko lang na try yan, too expensive for me and you have to import it from US. May nkta k b d2 nyan n nagbebenta? in terms of performance one of the best product out there , if you want to have an extensive review go to autopia.org
    Yup, nakita ko na mga reviews ng Pinnacle "Crystal Mist" Detail Spray sa mga detailing fora. A lot of good comments about the product.

Expensive lang kasi ( last time I checked, it's $79.99 a gallon ). Kaya hesitant ako mag-try, especially if we have access to other products that aren't priced as high, but still do their work effectively.

In your experience, musta naman? Any points of comparison sa mga ibang brands na nagamit mo na? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Adam's Detail Spray for me is the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Good Brands of Quick Detailer?