New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *TS
    Sorry I can't view the video properly, ang bagal kasi ng internet namin ngayon.

Is that what you're trying to say? He applied the wax first, spread it over the surface with minimal force. I guess this where we should wait for a while to let it dry, right? And finally, remove it with a microfiber cloth?
    Yes that's correct sir.

*james
    Hehehe. We just want people to be inspired to take care of their cars. BTW, sir edwin already has a tentative schedule of his detailing seminar. I'll post the details on the detailing thread.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    if you want to buy a clay bar kit...
    im selling MOTHERS CLAY BAR at cheaper price than hardware stores.
    you may visit
    http://myworld.ebay.ph/j-z22/

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    *TS
    Sorry I can't view the video properly, ang bagal kasi ng internet namin ngayon.

Yes that's correct sir.

*james
    Hehehe. We just want people to be inspired to take care of their cars. BTW, sir edwin already has a tentative schedule of his detailing seminar. I'll post the details on the detailing thread.
    dito ko na adict.....este na impress.....na convinced.....pag me seminar ulit try to attend, me mga quality materials kang mabibili....yan si chik.....bilin mo lahat ng bibilin niyan....lupit ng maintenance niyan eh...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Few questions: Car shampoo, wax, wash cloths, application