New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hi! I have a Hyundai Atoz and I want to make it look like new. I want to change mags, have it repainted, and have the auto-lock be fixed.
    How much do I have to save up for this?
    Any suggestion on affordable but good quality shops?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by angelz View Post
    Hi! I have a Hyundai Atoz and I want to make it look like new. I want to change mags, have it repainted, and have the auto-lock be fixed.
    How much do I have to save up for this?
    Any suggestion on affordable but good quality shops?

A full body washover might be around P12,000.

New alloy wheels & tires might cost you around P24,000 (assuming 15inch ROTA wheels with "affordable" tires).

Autolock ... Just have a new car alarm with central lock feature installed. That would cost you between P3K to P5K depending on brand, feature and shop.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    A full body washover might be around P12,000.

New alloy wheels & tires might cost you around P24,000 (assuming 15inch ROTA wheels with "affordable" tires).

Autolock ... Just have a new car alarm with central lock feature installed. That would cost you between P3K to P5K depending on brand, feature and shop.

Thanks! What about new headlights? It's a little bit foggy...I'm not sure it could still be cleaned, though. You think I can get one for my Atoz (i particularly like to have those kind of steel thing outlining the lamp)? I mean there's not much Atoz cars around, not sure where I can easily find one.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by angelz View Post
    Thanks! What about new headlights? It's a little bit foggy...I'm not sure it could still be cleaned, though. You think I can get one for my Atoz (i particularly like to have those kind of steel thing outlining the lamp)? I mean there's not much Atoz cars around, not sure where I can easily find one.
    Chances are, you would have to order your headlights from a Hyundai/Kia auto parts store.

Estimate Price - Atoz (repaint, wheels, etc)