New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 591 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I have a lot of swirl marks from the casa kaya lang I don't like having it buffed baka numipis ang clear coat.

dehadista: How long have you been using your Rotary? San ka nagpractice? Gusto ko din sana subukan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ILD: Been using the Makita for around 3 years already.. started off practicing with old beat-up cars. then finally mustered the courage para sa ride ko...hehehe the idea of using one was daunting at first pero once you get over that initial hump you'll be blown away by the results. Also, some painters in our warehouse were willing to help me out...

IMO, The best ways to learn are:
    1) actually use this tool (just pick it and let her rip...hehehe)
    2) learn from watching / have someone teach you

hmm as for tips, hope other Rotary users can chime in pero here's a few:
    - keep it moving at a constant Left to Right / Cross-Hatch pattern; don't stay too long on one spot
    - don't use too much pressure
    - use the right pad-product combo (depende na rin sa skill level...)
    - make sure you have a complete grip on the Rotary

will try to post a few more later...

zeagle: kailan tayo mag ddetailing EB, turuan mo naman akong gumamit ng rotary hehehe...

dehadista: thanks for the tip. If I have some extra cash, might purchase one, pagpapractisan ko FX namin hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nang hihinayang 2loy ako sa BnD ko.

clavel: pwede naman yan pang apply ng wax.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy
    is it really worth all the time and effort to prevent/remove swirl marks which are hardly noticeable anyways to the common persons eye?
    It all depends on you. or kung gaano ka-OC ka.

Swirls marks on daily drivers will always be there / reappear no matter what happens. That's just the way it is lalong-lalo na dito sa Metro Manila...

Why not fill them (swirl marks) instead na lang? Mom's SG or 3M IHG would do great...

Wala akong makitang 3M IHG... san ba makakabili nito? mmm... might as well go with Bigberts Liquid Shine kung wala akong makita.

dehadista: any pics of your rides, yung bagong detailed

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ILD: Some of the pics are in our warehouse.. try mo check yung sa gallery ko (sira yung ibang pics dun sa Gallery--refuses to load up..)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    2003 Accord