New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 591 of 591 FirstFirst ... 491541581587588589590591
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 5910
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by madkatz View Post
    476 is 9oz thats true and its price at 1900 is already obsolete, right now it went lower down to 1.4k, i just confirmed that from jerome and thats the new SRP

but the 915 isn't 18oz its only 12oz but the price is still at 2.3k so per oz 915 is still more expensive

the result would be

476 = 155.55 pesos per oz

and

915 = 191.66 pesos per oz

and since i just confirmed it

guys! 476 is back on sale!! its back to 700 for a couple more weeks!

that makes 476 down to only 77.77 pesos per oz

there is however this one thats the only collinite i know thats 18oz

http://www.autogeek.net/super-doublecoat-wax.html

and jerome doesn't carry it
    guys! 476 is back on sale!! its back to 700 for a couple more weeks! >> Ay Oo nga! bumalik yung promo...last time nag-check ako ng website nila (www.autobisyo.com)..P1900 yung 476s hhhmmm baka nagkamali lang ng post yung webmaster nila...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    476 is 9oz thats true and its price at 1900 is already obsolete, right now it went lower down to 1.4k, i just confirmed that from jerome and thats the new SRP

but the 915 isn't 18oz its only 12oz but the price is still at 2.3k so per oz 915 is still more expensive

the result would be

476 = 155.55 pesos per oz

and

915 = 191.66 pesos per oz

and since i just confirmed it

guys! 476 is back on sale!! its back to 700 for a couple more weeks!

that makes 476 down to only 77.77 pesos per oz

there is however this one thats the only collinite i know thats 18oz

http://www.autogeek.net/super-doublecoat-wax.html

and jerome doesn't carry it
    nice!!
    waiting for jerome to confirm kung me fleet siyang binebenta....akyatin ko na siya mamaya pag sumagot hehehehe!
    thanks for the info madkatz

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mf051404 View Post
    guys! 476 is back on sale!! its back to 700 for a couple more weeks! >> Ay Oo nga! bumalik yung promo...last time nag-check ako ng website nila (www.autobisyo.com)..P1900 yung 476s hhhmmm baka nagkamali lang ng post yung webmaster nila...
    actually he forgot to change the price

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PSI View Post
    nice!!
    waiting for jerome to confirm kung me fleet siyang binebenta....akyatin ko na siya mamaya pag sumagot hehehehe!
    thanks for the info madkatz
    haha i have a favor though, pls tell jerome edwin refered you the fleet wax

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys,

Safe ba sa paint yun liquid na tumutulo from condenser ng aircon? Tuwing gabi kasi natutuluan un car ko. I'm not even sure if its pure water lang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    haha i have a favor though, pls tell jerome edwin refered you the fleet wax
    problem is..... jerome gave me a liquid fleet wax to test 2moths ago

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by x_jason_x View Post
    Guys,

Safe ba sa paint yun liquid na tumutulo from condenser ng aircon? Tuwing gabi kasi natutuluan un car ko. I'm not even sure if its pure water lang.
    AW. Eto pnakaproblema ko before, naglalagay pa ako ng matting tuwing gagamitin aircon. Buti nalang I had the drainage of the aircon fixed. Problem yan bro. That made a big WHITE spot on the roof of my BLACK crosswind. I think kahit maging pure water pa siya, yung drop per second ang nakakadamage ng paint. Have it fixed bro before it ruins your paint. Di ako nanakot ah, based from experience lang. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    AW. Eto pnakaproblema ko before, naglalagay pa ako ng matting tuwing gagamitin aircon. Buti nalang I had the drainage of the aircon fixed. Problem yan bro. That made a big white spot on the roof of my crosswind. Buti nalang mataas ang crosswind kaya di kita. I think kahit maging pure water pa siya, yung drop per second ang nakakadamage ng paint. Have it fixed bro before it ruins your paint. Di ako nanakot ah, based from experience lang. hehehe
    Actually I already checked with the installer of my aircon, hindi daw siya un water na napupunta sa drainage e. Ang nagcacause daw ng tulo ng water is condensation. Malamig un hose ng aircon, tapos mainit un wind temperature. So ito nagcacause ng tulo ng water. Hindi ko alam paano ito maayos.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    i recently had scratches on a small part of my hood and i tried to fix it using 3m liquid wax (sachet). I lightened it but after week, i saw weird stains on the part which I wax. What could this be? and I'd like to have a double wax on BB, will this fix it?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by x_jason_x View Post
    Guys,

the safe answer is no