New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by corbon44
    oo nga sir e, ang contemporary term yata na tawag sa atin e "oc-oc," hehehe...pero i consider it a compliment!

yung sa painted side moldings, ang napansin ko lang e pag higher-end ng product line mas maraming "color-matched" na trimmings, parang sa case ng lumang civic, yung LXi is black lang yung side moldings tsaka pati yata yung side mirrors and pagdating sa VTi color-matched na sila.

painted ito AFAIK, and maraming nagpapa-color-match ng trimmings just to be closer to the higher-end model.
    got it.. hehehe

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    You can use armor-all, but it is a bit pricey. As an alternative, "Tire-Black" can be used also if its much more affordable than Armor-all.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ba Peanut Butter ang DIY recommendation ni theveed diyan sa mga black mouldings.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmm.. I used to use peanut butter to remove left-on wax / stains sa trim. pero as a trim detailer? hehehe baka langgamin..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    OT: nga pala, if I do remember correctly, there was a discussion before regarding these trim detailers affecting the power windows...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Peanut Butter + Pandesal

D ba sa wax lang yun??

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu**y
    Peanut Butter + Pandesal

D ba sa wax lang yun??
    pa enge nman ng snacks.. hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The original poster said "para lumambot" then I'd be assuming you're referring to weatherstrips and seals. In that case, you can use Wurth Rubber Care Gel W-8930128 but mostly its for preserving. If the rubber is already hard and cracked, not sure how effective that will be.

Constant use of white lithium grease will be a cheaper option.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    In that case, you can use Wurth Rubber Care Gel W-8930128 but mostly its for preserving.
    san po available yong Wurth?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    The original poster said "para lumambot" then I'd be assuming you're referring to weatherstrips and seals. In that case, you can use Wurth Rubber Care Gel W-8930128 but mostly its for preserving. If the rubber is already hard and cracked, not sure how effective that will be.

Constant use of white lithium grease will be a cheaper option.
    Thanks sir David!

saan nakakabili ng white lithium grease?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Detailing rubber moldings?