Hi guys I would just like to share my frustrations on my car's paint getting a few scratches and small chipped paint. It's been a year and a half already since I've acquired my car (Brandnew Nissan Navara) and I've taken a lot of precautionary measures on keeping it looking like new, heck I almost always park the car where no one can intentionally touch it but to my very best of keeping it like new, I still gets these paint imperfections. BTW I wash my car personally using the proper tools and techniques and still scratches and chipped paint pops out of no where! Though they are quite small and can be spotted if you look at it closely, it really bothers me to have those despite the efforts I have on taking care of my car.

As I observe these other cars (latest models, if you must know), it looks like they have a pretty much flawless paint by looking at it in a fair distance and I'm quite sure that 80-90% of these cars I see are in the min. to an average car paint care regimen.

Is it really inevitable keeping the car's paint flawless? What are your thoughts, experience, comments on this?

Your reply would be much appreciated.