New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Guys, lam nyo kung san pwede magpagawa ng custom dash trim kits na carbon fiber or any other material na pwede ipalit dun sa kahoy na parts ng dash ng benz. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yung wood trim ng benz is real wood. sa 126 ko real wood medyo mahirap tanggalin kasi yung ibang parts medyo dikit talga so pagpinilit mo mabibiak.
    you can try concorde sa mega meron sila sticker na carbon fiber design, you can just cut it to the panels' design/shape.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yep, sa concorde. There's one at South Mall. The last time I checked..it was about P2,000+ There's red carbon fiber..yellow...n black. Also wood trim.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks guys will check concorde gh/megamall for that, para kasing pang oldies ung dating ng kahoy e, hehe... no offense

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yeah it looks pang oldies nga. sometimes i would like to change it but thinking of how to change it and having a hard time doing it, makes me just bear with it. besides the carbon look will look out of place on my old 126.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bro, seriously if you don't mind the wood look, you can remove it and have it rehashed sa mga gumagawa ng furniture, quite a few MB guys do it...

But if you really want CF, might be better if you just go to Kelseat or something like that and have them fabricate a custom dash kit for you or just go online and buy a set.

I'd advice against the sticker route, not only is it tacky, it'll ruin the original wood as well.

Try emailing http://www.customautotrim.com/dashkits/mercedes/ these guys if they have a set for W210

or http://www.autoanything.com/dash-kits/11A50694.aspx

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    same problem with me, I am also looking for a wood panel dash kit for my Toyota Corolla GLi '97. Nabiyak na yung existing kaya kailangan ko palitan para maganda nman tignan.

Dash trim kit custom