New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    +1 for this. And coming from me, that's great praise na ;)
    minsan pre sabay tayo palinis sa mga suki mong shop. gusto ko pa magexplore ng iba pang shop haha. Lagi ako din ako BB, DriveBright, and LG2 Autostation.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    sinubukan ko kahapon sa Antricks. Dami nila inaayos na binaha na kotse buti na lang may isang space pa para sa kotse ko. So far maayos naman. Todo linis sa mags. At nagpalit ng chamois nung nahulog sa floor. May mga parts nga lang na hindi natuyo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How 'bout near the Rockwell or Fort area? What are the good (OC-level black car owner) car washes?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    How 'bout near the Rockwell or Fort area? What are the good (OC-level black car owner) car washes?
    Same question...Is there a carwash provider sa sa may Karport Fort area?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sparton View Post
    sinubukan ko kahapon sa Antricks. Dami nila inaayos na binaha na kotse buti na lang may isang space pa para sa kotse ko. So far maayos naman. Todo linis sa mags. At nagpalit ng chamois nung nahulog sa floor. May mga parts nga lang na hindi natuyo.
    Nice to hear you had a great experience. Next time tell them to wipe properly certain portions of the car. Not just Antricks but I have observed that most of shops tend to forget to wipe dry the lower part of the doors.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Will do. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Though now I have this drip marks on the driver's side window that's very difficult to remove. First time I encountered one. Already tried window cleaner spray to remove but it's still there. Not sure if it has anything to do with the car wash though - probably not.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Same question...Is there a carwash provider sa sa may Karport Fort area?
    i think there's a couple of car wash there in Karport. One is with a big Meguiars sign.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by madduck View Post
    i think there's a couple of car wash there in Karport. One is with a big Meguiars sign.
    Have you tried it sir? any idea on the level of know-how in terms of proper carwash? Price? Thank you sir!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sparton View Post
    chamois gamit nila pangtuyo?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast