New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    How I wish nga na may mejo private na space and water lang for rent so condo dwellers can wash their own car. Bawal kasi carwash sa condominiums. As much as gusto ko mag carwash ng sarili, wala akong choice kundi pagawa sa iba. I know na wishful thinking to since maliit lang ang market.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    sorry hindi pala chamois. yung blue cloth na pampunas sa windows pala.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^

What I would do is go to a streetside car wash, give money upfront and tip the carwash boy, then get the hose from him and blast away at my car, especially the undersides. Then let him soap the car, and I rinse it. After that he in turn dries it, plus vacuum, etc.

Now that I live in a house, its a different story. Medyo OC kasi ako on vehicle cleanliness.

BTT:

Sa Evangelista dati marami streetside carwash. 80 pesos lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^^

What I would do is go to a streetside car wash, give money upfront and tip the carwash boy, then get the hose from him and blast away at my car, especially the undersides. Then let him soap the car, and I rinse it. After that he in turn dries it, plus vacuum, etc.

Now that I live in a house, its a different story. Medyo OC kasi ako on vehicle cleanliness.

BTT:

Sa Evangelista dati marami streetside carwash. 80 pesos lang.
    This will be my dilemma when I move into a condo. Limited wash and wax opportunities for the car. Chances are I'll be washing/detailing the car at our family home or in the province during the weekends, when i have the time. Upside is the condo will be closer to the places of work and I'll have two garage parking slots so chances are the cars wont be as dirty during the week.

How long does it take you guys to wash your car? Normally it takes me 45 minutes to an hour for a OC car wash (including turning the steering wheel to access the suspension parts). When i wax, that's another 40 minutes or so.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Super OC cleaning (wheels off. inside out) = Half day.
    So-so clean = 2 hours.

:D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    How 'bout near the Rockwell or Fort area? What are the good (OC-level black car owner) car washes?
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Same question...Is there a carwash provider sa sa may Karport Fort area?
    Unfortunately, no. Worked in Global City for five years, and there isn't any carwash close by which I'd consider acceptable - closest are already Antricks and Hillsborough at Magallanes.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Super OC cleaning (wheels off. inside out) = Half day.
    So-so clean = 2 hours.

:D
    Wahahaha... yung OC clean ko, so-so clean mo.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ok sana sa antricks. kaso ang aga mag sara. after office hours konti nalang choices.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Yup, ganyan ako ka-baliw mag linis ng kotse. So 30 minutes of playing in the rain equates to a 2 hour clean for me.

BTW: I don't turn the front wheels, I would jack up each wheel when I'm cleaning under the fenders. Mas madali with the MB jack. :D
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; September 2nd, 2013 at 04:28 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    how much sa antricks? bukas ba sila ng sunday?
    naalala ko dito nag EB ung PD dati.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast