New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    our lancer egg's color was silver. even if it was very dirty, most of the time, it was not noticeable at first glance. you need to touch it in order to know whether it's clean or not. save, of course, for those who have critical eyes.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    depende naman siguro sa lugar. silver or gray probably won't be as safe in san francisco or london where it's foggy and overcast most of the time, and white probably won't be as safe in alaska.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    white with DRL.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I go for white and silver

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    white & silver.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    pwede rin yung sa civic yung bluish silver

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Wala yan sa kulay ng kotse...nasa nagdadrive yan. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    Sana lahat ng taxi ibalik sa yellow ang kulay. I don't even know why white cars now cost more than normal ones, i guess it's because of it being a white pearl but even sa camry na hindi naman pearl mas mahal pa din.

Ito rin ang hindi ko maintindihan.. pinakamura naman ang white in terms of paint cost.. ang mahal is yung white pearl..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJazz View Post
    Ito rin ang hindi ko maintindihan.. pinakamura naman ang white in terms of paint cost.. ang mahal is yung white pearl..
    It may have to do with the fact that white has become the most popular car color for the past 2 consecutive years (2007-2008), and it has replaced silver (was popular for 7 consecutive years). Supply and demand, I think.

Silver Dethroned as Most Popular Auto Color, Report Says

White is most popular color according to latest DuPont Global Automotive Color Popularity Report

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    for me it's white, safe na sya sa araw at lalo na sa gabi...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Which car color is  safest?