1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayos talaga eto si theveed!

King of detailing!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    theveed,

may nabibili bang Do.It locally? magkano kaya isang can nun? may clearcoat din bang binebenta sa can?

salamat!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok talaga mga tips no Sir theveed... Mabuhay.. sana marami pang tulad mo dito sa Forum para marami kaming ma tutunan

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok sa tip..... very helpful.... clap clap...clap:mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oks na oks ang tips and procedure:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:: lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1bad: cut and paste lang yan hehe..

mbt: di ko alam yun ah... thanks for the info

lestat: You can go with Soft99 paints (sa Concorde) or yung mga Do.It paints... I believe meron sa mga mall ang booth ng Do.It, usually kasama sa mga nagbebenta ng stickers... I got mine from Do.It last Trans Show, basically you have to know your paint code (check your car's tag, usually sa engine compartment or door sill yung paint code), then tell them yung paint code mo, they have pre-mixed factory (Nippon) paints there na, then they'll transfer it sa spray can... Usually kung ganun (yung specific paint code) you'll have to wait a day or two before you'll get it from them... Same thing with clear coat, just ask for 2K clearcoat.

Mas maganda yung nozzle ng Do.It, mas pino yung mist at pwede i-adjust whether horizontal or vertical yung mist pattern...

If you're not familiar with spray painting, bili ka ng cheapipay na spray paint then practice ka muna sa cardboard or better yet, other old metal surfaces para you can learn how to sand, prime, paint and blend...

Ako sobrang pasmado, not a very good painter hehe :oops::lol:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thats very nice! :D but a paint repair like that only costs me around P300 at my suking paint shop, di pa ako pagod and dirty afterwards. Also, expert yung pintor so the paint matches perfectly......... my $0.02 lang

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm about to embark on a paint project like that with my wagon... the part around my sunroof has peeled because of the tape around it covering the sunroof. (may leak kasi).. ngayon aayusin ko na.. and titignan ko kung kakayanin ng DIY yung paint job... ehehe. wish me luck na lang...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,

hehe learned it from scale model-kit paint gurus the principle is that increasing the temperature while keeping the volume constant increases the pressure in the can, resulting in a finer and smoother mist

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ito pala number where you can get DoIt sa may banawe in case anybody's interested.
    732-3730
    Banawe Paint Center
    #37-C Banawe

d ko din alam saan yan, meron lang naglagay ng flyer sa wiper as i was double parked.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
canned spray paints