New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys...

Sad thing happened to me today... Bid farewell to my trusty Corolla... New Owners...

Look what just came into my garage...

It's an 82 200D... I know it's slow, but ok na sakin actually, i RARELY drive over 70 anyway even with my Rolla...

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    very nice so, are u keeping that MB at stock? :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very Nice. That baby needs lots of LTC. Well, came to the right person ;)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Congrats on the benz dave! Apparently naunahan na ko. hehe. My Lynx Ghia is already sold na din e. Anyway looking forward to drop by ur place to have my Lancer detailed. ;)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang Corolla mo dude super kinis pa naman. anyway I'm sure kaya mo ring pakinisin yang MB mo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero may seperation anxiety ako kahapon! hehe... didn't think I'd miss that rolla, but i did... especially this AM pag alis ko ng bahay, naging puti yung nakaparada sa labas hehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hehe... I had that same feeling when i sold my Civic.. It was my first car and syempre dami memories.. So the night before It was taken away, the civic and I had a slow cruise down memory lane visiting the usual spots where we used to go :-) Essentially thanking the car too for always being there and taking good and safe care for me and my family.. Parang member ng family tuloy yung kotse... Hehehe... :-)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dave, poster din ng tsikot ang buyer? :D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sariwa ba un chedeng na nakuha mo?

mukha kasing makintab din.hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hagiber: Di ko nagawa yun ah... hehe

Odell: Di pare, restoration project talaga to hehe mga isang-dalawang lingo din mawawala sakin yung benz for fixup

SunTsu: Di po.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bye Bye Shiny One...