New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    Hey vinj i remember you were the one who suggested Mawe to NB before. I believe Dan also had his N16 repaired there after the accident. Sir Tony of NGQA recommended mawe to you guys thats why i tried him out and from then on most of my body repairs and touch ups were done by him.
    Cool, so he's still there. I though he was displaced when the MMDA removed the settlers from the side. It was also Tony and Dan who referred me to that shop before.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup he's still there. But the others were relocated in Bulacan. He opted to stay behind because body works/paint is his only means of income.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hello zanch! may contact pa ba kayo kay Dan (Bluestar of NB)? kelan po magoonline ang NB?

sorry po sa OT thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No contact with Dan bro. I think boss vinj would be able to answer your query.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    No contact with Dan bro. I think boss vinj would be able to answer your query.
    OT: Unfortunately most of the mods of NB are in the dark on whats with NB now. Been out of touch with the Admin on what happened with the update to the site (also since i don't have a nissan ride anymore).

If you need Dan's contact number, please send me a PM and let me know who you are.

I might drop by Nissan Gilid after the rainy days. Want to have my front bumper repainted.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Are you bringing the escape vinj? I remember that one when me and Tevs saw you and your bro gassing up in baguio and we had this little chat. hehehe Shouts out to jj for me sir.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    sir zandro,

nagpagawa ako kahapon kay mawe and told him na ni recommend nyo ako sa kanya... ok siya gumawa at mura lang... 1 door, bumper and nadamay na din yung side mirror cost me 2.5k. umaga hangang hapon inabot yung pagawa...
    kaya lang i heard dun sa isang nagpapagawa na aalisin na ata yung buong lugar kasi pina develop ni mayor ( bistek ) sana kung ma relocate si mawe eh near qc lang... or sana mapagawa ko pa yung rook ng type z ko may bubbles na kasi... thanks po pala sa inyo

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hey guys baka sakali lang ako, if you still want some cheaper yet quality car repainting I know a shop along Commonwealth. They have a website for easy access: http://wepaintcars.weebly.com/index.html

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i'm currently having my vehicle done by mawe right now... hope everything will turn out okay...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    wiggle post mo dito update ng auto mo whatever happens, dun padin ba ang place ni mawe?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Budget Paint and Body Shop: Nissan Gilid